Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

Go to google play and there should be an update. I did the updated and gave it a shot. The meter was there but I still had the issue with hooking up like we did before. DJI Go didn't work - it actually wanted me to calibrate my compass. I did the "force stop" of the Litchi app and that went away. I recalibrated my compass anyway just to be safe.

Reactions: telescott
I just downloaded android version with the update to work with standard.I see that you can use with virtual reality goggles. I have the samsung ones and will be trying but has anyone tried that out yet?

Yep it is litchi screwing with the go app. I just uninstalled both and reinstalled the go app and it is fine. Now I will reinstall litchi and see what happens
Ok this is scaring me. I will wait before I try litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just downloaded android version with the update to work with standard.I see that you can use with virtual reality goggles.
WIth beta v3.0.1 yes, opt in link in first post.

b60f9c76cb24da7c6d661c8192c6d9c7.jpg

Found this on Autopilot website.... Wonder if Litche have found the same thing??

Also..... Which is better / more useful. Litche or Autopilot.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Found this on Autopilot website.... Wonder if Litche have found the same thing??
For Litchi Android (and not iOS), this behavior can happen in Focus and Follow modes, but it is not a bug, the SDK has always worked this way.

Any approximate timetable for switching the Android version from Beta to final (like was done for iOS)?

Thanks

Why is there a restriction on the distance ? Waypoiti have limitations 2000m ... ?

Why is there a restriction on the distance ? Waypoiti have limitations 2000m ... ?
Consecutive waypoints have a 2000m restriction, but the total mission distance can be up to 15km.

So then Phantom can not send more than 2000m away .
It is to give this change?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/02/
Also..... Which is better / more useful. Litche or Autopilot.

I use Autopilot, it was the first one to come out in beta version to support Phantom standard and I like the way there icons resemble Apple icons and menus. It also works great, it has functions for every skill level .. so super detailed out. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE]

Reactions: dpicx68
A few things I noticed when I installed the app to use with the Phantom 3 Std
My device is a Samsung 6s running Android 5.1.1

1. With the DJI app also installed, the DJI app becomes unusable. I can no longer access it as the screen to go into view mode keeps toggling between the inspire and other devices and I can never select the P3S.

2. The Litchi app with the DJI app installed connects up to the controller, but never connects to the P3S. I just get a disconnect message at the top of the window

Un-installing either app the other one then works fine

3. With the Litchi app, going in the camera settings and back out I can move the gimbal and the camera moves but the video is stuck on the last vew before going into the settings. I have to exit the app and get back into it for video to follow the camera when moved.

4. When connected to Wi-Fi and trying to access the P3S to connect to it, it never finds the aircraft (thought I read it would but might be wrong)

I have a Nexus 9 with 6.0 but have not tested as I don't normally fly with that I use my smartphone.

A few things I noticed when I installed the app to use with the Phantom 3 Std
My device is a Samsung 6s running Android 5.1.1

1. With the DJI app also installed, the DJI app becomes unusable. I can no longer access it as the screen to go into view mode keeps toggling between the inspire and other devices and I can never select the P3S.

2. The Litchi app with the DJI app installed connects up to the controller, but never connects to the P3S. I just get a disconnect message at the top of the window

Un-installing either app the other one then works fine

3. With the Litchi app, going in the camera settings and back out I can move the gimbal and the camera moves but the video is stuck on the last vew before going into the settings. I have to exit the app and get back into it for video to follow the camera when moved.

4. When connected to Wi-Fi and trying to access the P3S to connect to it, it never finds the aircraft (thought I read it would but might be wrong)

I have a Nexus 9 with 6.0 but have not tested as I don't normally fly with that I use my smartphone.

I am using the Samsung Note 4 and I have no issues connecting with the P3 Standard wifi. There was an issue with going to DJI Go app where it keeps toggling between the inspire and camera mode. It was fixed (i thought ) with the last update. But if you go into app manager you can select litchi and do a "force stop" and the go app works fine. If it isn't fixed it will be soon because DJI and Litchi know about it and said it will be corrected.

I would say the issues are because it is beta, I like litchi and am happy to work through the issues to have a stable platform.

I would agree its beta, just posting on what happened on first use today. I'll play more with it tomorrow when I'm alone rather than with the grand kids around wanting to watch it fly.. Makes it hard to concentrate on things.. lol

Reactions: telescott
I used Litchi for this flight today. I guess I shouldn't have sped the video up so much but no one wants to watch a 5 minute video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20