Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

Reaction score
The beta is on for both iOS and Android
For the iOS beta, sign up here (free)
For the Android beta, sign up here (requires app purchase)
Slots are limited.

Start planning your waypoint missions today on the Mission Hub
Missions created online will be synced automatically to your Litchi app when logged in to your account.

- What is Litchi?
Litchi includes Focus, Panorama, Orbit, Follow me, Ground Station/Waypoints, Virtual Reality mode, Flight Logs and more! Currently on iOS only the Waypoint mode is included, as we started iOS development recently, however we are commited to bring you the same full experience as the Android version.

Learn more about Litchi's features at Help - Litchi

Feature Highlights on Android (for an iOS feature list, see our description on iTunes):
- Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
- Advanced Ground Station editor allowing you to setup classic missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies, Panoramas, with real time controls and unlimited distance
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Gear VR (may require mod), etc
- Move the gimbal with your head in VR mode, including yaw for the Inspire 1
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft (in-app purchase)
- Follow me with advanced settings and real time controls
- Follow touch mode, place a marker anywhere on the map, drag it around and the aircraft will follow it
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Automatically sync your flight logs with your HealthyDrones.com account
- Ability to save and load Waypoint missions and Orbit flights
- Course Lock / Home Lock
- Advanced camera settings and shooting modes
- Auto record
- Dynamic homepoint

Litchi for Android is also available in: French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it.

So here is my first question: how do I control the exposure? I can't find any buttons doing that in Litchi app.
IMG_0142.PNG

So here is my first question: how do I control the exposure? I can't find any buttons doing that in Litchi app.
on iOS there are no camera settings at this time, hopefully we'll find some time to add them down the line but in the meantime you have to use DJI Go (including exposure settings).

I hope u'll also find some UI guy who makes screen things look better than now ;)

I hope u'll also find some UI guy who makes screen things look better than now
The app is optimized for tablets as phones weren't a priority for us before, so what you see is mostly a scaled down version, but we'll try to make it look prettier as I assume most P3S users use phones.

The app is optimized for tablets as phones weren't a priority for us before, so what you see is mostly a scaled down version, but we'll try to make it look prettier as I assume most P3S users use phones.

I think if I had a wishlist for your app (which is pretty capable as is) would be the ability to draw a polygon around the area of interest and have it automatically plot the lines based on overlap, height, etc for photogrammetric survey use.

actually, I use an iPad Mini 4, but you might be right, maybe most standard users do use phones, but there are many of us using tablets.

So I'm all signed up, how do I get the beta?

That's odd considering Litchi supports VR devices. Never seen a VR device that uses a tablet, only phones/phablets of 6" or less.

That's odd considering Litchi supports VR devices. Never seen a VR device that uses a tablet, only phones/phablets of 6" or less.
My comment refers to the iOS version of Litchi, the Android version is different as it first started with P2V+ support which worked well with phones so the Android version is optimized for both phones and tablets. That is not to say the iOS app doesn't work on phones - it does - but the UI could use some optimizations.

So I'm all signed up, how do I get the beta?
We will be sending invites in batches, shouldn't be too long before you receive one as long as the beta is not full.

Reactions: GodFear17
This is great news! I've signed up as a tester and purchased the app. Will watch for the update that adds P3S support.

Did DJI already update their SDK to include the Standard and 4K?

We will be sending invites in batches, shouldn't be too long before you receive one as long as the beta is not full.

I signed up for beta YESTERDAY, right after you posted the need for beta testers, and I was notified it was full, will I be invited?

So here's practical question: if signal lost and bird on a mission — RTH or continue to flying?
P.S. How to send a feedback for you, Kaehn?

can this app enable fcc mode for phantom standard?
At this time no, it may be possible though to add it, we haven't yet looked into it.

So here's practical question: if signal lost and bird on a mission — RTH or continue to flying?
P.S. How to send a feedback for you, Kaehn?
please send feedback to [email protected]
If signal is lost, the aircraft will continue the mission as if nothing happened.

So this seems to work with the Phantom 3 standard, but the signal meters are showing N/A but everything else seems to work and be controllable. Not sure I wanna take off without those working... lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik