Litchi app for phantom 4

just download it to the mini and go like any other app
I did just that . now to learn the system seems very similar to the dji go app but with added features . i notice talk about the 32 channel up-grade is this worth it ? the litchi app only has the 8 channels also . so more hacks to figure out . if it's still doable . does the litchi have the abilty to go to 32 channels also

Hmm, another tip is to ensure nothing is running in the background on your iPad, switch it to airplane mode (unless you want to reset your home point or use follow me mode) and lower your video settings to 1080. I usually fly in 2.7K as 4K takes a bit of grunt to process. Your microSD footage will be fine regardless of what the image on the device screen is like.
Downloaded the sd card to pc . video seems notchy . maybe my old oc can't handle even 2.7k . or something is wrong with camera . any ideas ?

Downloaded the sd card to pc . video seems notchy . maybe my old oc can't handle even 2.7k . or something is wrong with camera . any ideas ?
Maybe take some quick footage in 1080 and try that to rule out the camera. Even the older PCs can manage 1080, I updated mine to run and edit 4K and I'm using Adobe Premiere as my filming skills are shite.

Maybe take some quick footage in 1080 and try that to rule out the camera. Even the older PCs can manage 1080, I updated mine to run and edit 4K and I'm using Adobe Premiere as my filming skills are shite.
looks like the 1080 works good on my lap top . I can see now i need a new lap top with much more speed , memory, and storage , and then to look into editing software . who ever thinks it's just the cost of a drone to get started , the list just goes on , drone , ipad, new pc to handle 4k and editing , i may be able to turn a dime on this in a year . got my 107 for a reason but i've a long way to go before i sell my services . Thanks for all the tips

looks like the 1080 works good on my lap top . I can see now i need a new lap top with much more speed , memory, and storage , and then to look into editing software . who ever thinks it's just the cost of a drone to get started , the list just goes on , drone , ipad, new pc to handle 4k and editing , i may be able to turn a dime on this in a year . got my 107 for a reason but i've a long way to go before i sell my services . Thanks for all the tips
No worries, I've dumped six grand into getting set up. I don't gamble or do drugs so that's my excuse to the wife...:) enjoy.

Here in Colorado my pals complain that the ice rink charges $5.00 for an hour and and a half of ice time. These are the same guys who thin nothing of spending twenty bucks after the game on wings and beer.

How do you put a value on your entertainment? What can be had for $24.99? I've been enjoying Litchi for about a year now. Pretty robust return on my entertainment dollar.

Somebody suggested that once you fly with Litchi you won't go back to DJI Go except for some configs. This has happened to me. It wasn't a concious choice. One day I realized my firing up litchi had become an autonomic response.

Buy it, fly awhile in FPV. Create a simple mission and be amazed.

I'm using it almost daily to shoot 360 Panoramas. A couple clicks and watch Litchi go to work. I'm getting better results with my P4 and Litchi than I was ever able to achieve with my EOS 1 (Did I just date myself?).

Larry 'Flash' Alexander has shared 1 photo with you!

Here in Colorado my pals complain that the ice rink charges $5.00 for an hour and and a half of ice time. These are the same guys who thin nothing of spending twenty bucks after the game on wings and beer.

How do you put a value on your entertainment? What can be had for $24.99? I've been enjoying Litchi for about a year now. Pretty robust return on my entertainment dollar.

Somebody suggested that once you fly with Litchi you won't go back to DJI Go except for some configs. This has happened to me. It wasn't a concious choice. One day I realized my firing up litchi had become an autonomic response.

Buy it, fly awhile in FPV. Create a simple mission and be amazed.

I'm using it almost daily to shoot 360 Panoramas. A couple clicks and watch Litchi go to work. I'm getting better results with my P4 and Litchi than I was ever able to achieve with my EOS 1 (Did I just date myself?).

Larry 'Flash' Alexander has shared 1 photo with you!
I have bought it , now just have to go out and give it a try , most of my flying now is over water and a bit nervous about using a new app over water . i'll make the switch soon, maybe tomorrow . thanks for poke .

I sometimes view them straight from the SD card and download and rename the ones I keep. I guess they play through the computer's default layer. I'll check next time I have a new video to look at.
Jim
WA5TEF

We need to preview the images on the fly, or at least after landing. It's imperative for us to check whether we got the shot or not asap. Downloading to PC first remains me the era of P2 and GoPro combo . I will try your suggestion regarding iTunes

How we view photos and videos we just shot? Unable to find that one. I'm new to Litchi.
Good point!
It's a pitty that playback is not possible with Litchi. Especially under low light conditions this is an important shortage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl