Litchi and Go4

Reaction score
If u are using Litchi, do u have to have the Go4 app running in the background? I like Litchi but cant get the sport mode working with the mode switch up left on the controller. But if I use the Go4 up it works. And also u have to change this in the Go4 app to be able to use sportmode every time u use it. Whats up with that?

Kindly help if u Know, thx

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes everything works then except the sportsmode. Why not? Or is that mode not working in Litchi? Nothing happens when I use the mode switch up left on the controller.

Yes everything works then except the sportsmode. Why not? Or is that mode not working in Litchi? Nothing happens when I use the mode switch up left on the controller.

Sorry cannot help, but I can confirm all modes work for me when using Litchi. I use the mode switch a lot with litchi as it is a way to end a waypoint mission, and abort an autoland on RTH, so you do need to resolve the problem.

Ok, thx Jayfdee

How are things in Sweden, have you got the law sorted out yet about flying with a camera? or are you just ignoring it.
You have a beautiful country, but cold and dark this time of year, I love month of May in Sweden and you will have some amazing video opportunities then.

Now unfortunately a crazy law which crippled the drone professional users. But since the press uses drones and immediately said they are going to ignore the new law, a lot of protests on the net and private users ignoring the law it is pretty much the same. A reevaluation is set to 2018 I read somewhere and the law will stand til then. No prosecutions yet which will be guiding for future cases and drone behaviour. Me myself ignore the law, been flying fpv 5 years now with planes 15 miles away and 10000 feet high, but fly only in the countryside and never over cities.
Summers are great here and with the warming global effect getting more and more like Old Spain climate :) 30 degrees for weeks this summer, so looking forward to more of those :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72