Litchi and android

Reaction score
I have a P3S, and a designated galaxy Tab 4. I was wondering how well litchi works on tab 4?
I see many owners use apple products.

Litchi works great for Android and it was first developed for Android. I can't comment on a tab 4.

Probably a dumb question but if you buy the app for android can you download the iOS version for free? I am trying to decide what device I want to use it on. Galaxy Nexus 7 or iPad Air. I am waiting for the tablet holder to decide. So far the nexus 7 is ok but been a little choppy at times. I understand android has more features like follow me mode,virtual reality and focus.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a P3S, and a designated galaxy Tab 4. I was wondering how well litchi works on tab 4?
I worked great for me. I first used Litchi on the Galaxy Tab 4. I'm now using in on a Galaxy Tab S2. I like Litchi better than DJI Go.

I have a Tab 4 7.0, no issues with Litchi.
If you switch between the DJI GO app and Litchi you will have to force stop the one you're not using so that it isn't running in the background and doesn't interfere.
I use an app called "Shutapp".

Probably a dumb question but if you buy the app for android can you download the iOS version for free? I am trying to decide what device I want to use it on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
No, you can't. You would have to purchase both.

Probably a dumb question but if you buy the app for android can you download the iOS version for free? I am trying to decide what device I want to use it on. Galaxy Nexus 7 or iPad Air. I am waiting for the tablet holder to decide. So far the nexus 7 is ok but been a little choppy at times. I understand android has more features like follow me mode,virtual reality and focus.

You can email the Litchi devs. I initially bought Litchi for Android but was also on the fence on whether to use Android or iOS. So I emailed them. The devs were kind enough to offer me a refund on the Android version AFTER I give them proof of purchase of the iOS version. So yes, you need to buy each separately and you can either keep both or request (albeit, nicely) for a refund on the other.

As for my story, I decided to decline their offer and just kept the Android version after finding out that the iOS version still lacks many features.

I also use the tab 4. But i rooted it and wiped it clean of every possible app except the browser, Google play , Dji, litchi and if course phantom pilots. Its perfect!

I'm using Litchi on a Tab 4 in airplane mode and it works fine. Just don't load up the tablet with too many apps. It only has 8GB of storage. But I only use it for flying anyway. If you have not purchased a tablet yet and the budget will handle it, you might want a tablet with a bit more storage and memory in it. But, the tab 4 works fine.

I'm using Litchi on a Tab 4 in airplane mode and it works fine. Just don't load up the tablet with too many apps. It only has 8GB of storage. But I only use it for flying anyway. If you have not purchased a tablet yet and the budget will handle it, you might want a tablet with a bit more storage and memory in it. But, the tab 4 works fine.
I have a 64 gb memory card in my tab 4 and my dji go app is the only thing on it.

If I buy Litchi today for my android Tablet will I have to purchase it again in 2 weeks when I get a different Tablet?

If I buy Litchi today for my android Tablet will I have to purchase it again in 2 weeks when I get a different Tablet?
Nope. You can install it on as many Android tablets as you own for as long as they're logged in to the same Google account. iOS devices will require another license but once you have it, you'll be able to install it to all your iOS devices logged in to the same iTunes account.

Reactions: Bill A
Nope. You can install it on as many Android tablets as you own for as long as they're logged in to the same Google account. iOS devices will require another license but once you have it, you'll be able to install it to all your iOS devices logged in to the same iTunes account.
* Thank you very much !

Is there a big difference between the android version and the ios version? I am thinking of getting litchi. I am using ipad mini and i am to make up my mind whether to switch to android or not. I understand that if i switch i would need a new tab. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl