Lightbridge Receiver for Secondary Monitor

Reaction score
I have a P3P. Is there 2.4 GHz receiver available that can receive the video downlink from my P3P that I can HDMI port to a flat screen monitor that is totally separate from my RC? Basically I want to set up a stand alone briefcase unit that can monitor the video downlink from my P3P

I'm going to say no... having seen multiple downlink receivers configured on standalone lightbridge I recall that there were some menu settings that had to be configured on all units for it to work. Pretty much like setting up a router (main downlink) and wifi clients (the veiwing units). Even with additional DJI downlink units and a phantom GO and other software does not have the menus to configure it (that's assuming the lightbridge transmitter in the phantom supports it at a hardware level).

Is there 2.4 GHz receiver available that can receive the video downlink from my P3P that I can HDMI port to a flat screen monitor that is totally separate from my RC?
No.

The other Lightbridge components are not compatible with the P3.

So even if buy a separate light bridge receiver from DJI I still could not set up a stand alone Monitor?
Assuming the hardware in the P3 supports it you will have no way of getting the unique ID from the master downlink to enable slave mode in additional receivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen