Lens Filter Mount Pics

Reaction score
Was googling to see if it was released yet and this page came up. If I did the conversion correctly its going to be priced around 20 dollars.

http://www.todophantom.com/nuevo-acceso ... -de-46-mm/

lenteDji_Phantom2.jpg

lenteDji_Phantom2-1.jpg

lenteDji_Phantom2-2.jpg

My Spanish is not so good but this is just the kit? That means you have no filters yet?

Yeah, it allows mounting of standard 46mm camera filters... Which you'd need to buy, or may well have already.. I have polarisers and ND filters at that size...

gpauk said:
Yeah, it allows mounting of standard 46mm camera filters... Which you'd need to buy, or may well have already.. I have polarisers and ND filters at that size...

Awesome filters you have. For sure you will be happy with the polarized filters. For what you need the nd filters in the sky? I bought them for my slr camera but that is for water and a long shuttertime.

I will check my ´camera closet´ for 46mm filters but i dont think i have that size. I will look for an adapter set because i have loads of filters for my camera.
The lens cap is falling of all the time so it is not a bad idea to use this kit and put an uv lens filter on the Vision camera for permanent protection of the lens.

Drone7 said:
gpauk said:

Awesome filters you have. For sure you will be happy with the polarized filters. For what you need the nd filters in the sky? I bought them for my slr camera but that is for water and a long shuttertime.

I will check my ´camera closet´ for 46mm filters but i dont think i have that size. I will look for an adapter set because i have loads of filters for my camera.
The lens cap is falling of all the time so it is not a bad idea to use this kit and put an uv lens filter on the Vision camera for permanent protection of the lens.

You're right -- probably won't need the ND on the PV... But I have them anyway!
If you have bigger than 46 filters then as you say an adapter ring will be good... And yeah, the lens cap us pretty useless!

Hopefully dji will have the filter mount soon...

Now if there was only a way to adjust a circular polarizing filter. LOL. I guess you can preset prior to launch and get what you get.

Why not just get an lens adapter? MagFilter is the best - I have one for my Rx100 - it is magnetic (you can get adhesive ones too.) and it allows me to put any 52mm filter I want on my point and shoot camera. Should work exactly the same on a Vision.

Drone7 said:

I hadn't thought of that benefit. I've already lost my rubber lens cap somewhere between the car and the field. If you had a UV ring filter on the camera you could also put a standard 46mm spring-loaded lens cap on the filter!

EyeUpHigh said:
Drone7 said:

I hadn't thought of that benefit. I've already lost my rubber lens cap somewhere between the car and the field. If you had a UV ring filter on the camera you could also put a standard 46mm spring-loaded lens cap on the filter!

Brilliant combination

I just checked, there are many 46mm filters (and spring-load lens caps) on the market. This way it will be a very easy to use this product to protect your lens and add any filter you like.
Also the kit seems so go a bit further on the camera so probably you don´t see the edge of the filter when you make pictures.

Drone7 said:
EyeUpHigh said:
Drone7 said:

Brilliant combination

I just checked, there are many 46mm filters (and spring-load lens caps) on the market. This way it will be a very easy to use this product to protect your lens and add any filter you like.
Also the kit seems so go a bit further on the camera so probably you don´t see the edge of the filter when you make pictures.

The guy that went 8 track instead of cassette, BetaMax instead of VHS... has a bunch of 46mm filters.... FINALLY got something right... :) :D :lol:

It might not be the best idea to use anything magnetic so close to the compass.

gunslinger said:
The guy that went 8 track instead of cassette, BetaMax instead of VHS... has a bunch of 46mm filters.... FINALLY got something right... :) :D :lol:

Your point is?

Drone7 said:
gunslinger said:

Your point is?

Pointless, actually. I just never thought I'd have the right filter size kicking around since I can't seem to pick a winner re: technology. What's your point with the snarky response?

gunslinger said:
Drone7 said:
gunslinger said:

Your point is?

Pointless, actually. I just never thought I'd have the right filter size kicking around since I can't seem to pick a winner re: technology. What's your point with the snarky response?

Also pointless but not snarky. I saw my text in your quote that made me curious. Thats all

Your point is?

Also pointless but not snarky. I saw my text in your quote that made me curious. Thats all

Okeydoke. Sorry for assuming...

-slinger

gpauk said:
None of my filters or rings has any ferromagnetic materials in 'em... All light alloys...
I just loaded up my Maglens and works perfectly. I'll post some pictures.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl