Lenovo TAB 3 7 Essential Tablet any good?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying one of these Lenovo TAB3 7 Essential 7-Inch Tablets (Lenovo TAB3 7 Essential 7-Inch Tablet - (Black) (MediaTek MT8127 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB eMMC Storage, Android 5.0): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories) for my Phantom 3 Professional and was wondering if anyone's had any experience with these?

I've seen mixed reviews, it does have GPS, 1GB RAM and 8GB eMMC storage.

I have around £70 to spend and if anyone can recommend anything better for that price, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :)

The RAM may be a problem, you would probably need at least 2gig, and which aircraft?

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying one of these Lenovo TAB3 7 Essential 7-Inch Tablets (Lenovo TAB3 7 Essential 7-Inch Tablet - (Black) (MediaTek MT8127 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB eMMC Storage, Android 5.0): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories) for my Phantom 3 Professional and was wondering if anyone's had any experience with these?

I've seen mixed reviews, it does have GPS, 1GB RAM and 8GB eMMC storage.

I have around £70 to spend and if anyone can recommend anything better for that price, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :)

I think you'll have a bit of difficulty finding anything new and powerful enough to work well at that sort of price. Also on the cheaper end of the scale, I've got a Nexus 7 2nd Gen (2013) 16GB Wi-fi which works well but it's about 60%+ of your stated price new. You could possibly pick up a good second-hand one more cheaply though, for example, here:- nexus 7 2013 | eBay

Best thing is to spend that money at aliexpress. For that price you will get a 4GB ram with a 10" screen. I get my phones from there and no problems at all

1502193937719.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka