Just Lost My 1 Week old P4P Help Please

Hi. Are you aware that there is a water tower floating in the air at 41 meter height just to the right of your indicated flight path?

I'm back in the time of a thread I read recently where seemingly (at least it was claimed) the old method still worked in flight.

You can't always believe what you read in forums eh....

Pleased to learn DJI finally answered the concerns of many.
Old CSC method does still work in flight, if you choose it on the P4P, or have inadvertently selected it! :cool: @C1998 still has not provided his CSC setting in the GO 4 app. What is it set to???

Old CSC method does still work in flight, if you choose it on the P4P, or have inadvertently selected it! :cool: @C1998 still has not provided his CSC setting in the GO 4 app. What is it set to???
There is no hint of CSC in this flight.
The stick position corresponds to what the flyer has described.
i-XzKb2xr-L.jpg

No other values in the flight data for the last 10 seconds appear to be irregular.
Battery is good and the Phantom is in stable flight.

There is no hint of CSC in this flight.
The stick position corresponds to what the flyer has described.
i-XzKb2xr-L.jpg

No other values in the flight data for the last 10 seconds appear to be irregular.
Battery is good and the Phantom is in stable flight.
Good thing he recovered the aircraft and wasn't flying with Litchi! ;)
Case over! Warranty failure! :cool:

Im sorry for your loss,
but seriously, why do u expect any type of warranty while using 3rd party stuff?
No matter how Litchi is good or bad or w/e. Its obvious for almost every things sold around the world

Im sorry for your loss,
but seriously, why do u expect any type of warranty while using 3rd party stuff?
No matter how Litchi is good or bad or w/e. Its obvious for almost every things sold around the world
Yes, because flying with Litchi, by itself, does not void your warranty. However, without the aircraft, or a DJI GO 4 log file, the cause of the crash is difficult to determine. If he had the aircraft, it would likely still be a covered warranty failure, even if he was using Litchi, like the OP was (but not the guy above!)

We're talking csc and he said he had both sticks down. Left stick down to the max kills the motors right??
Left stick down for 3 seconds kills the motors .... but only if your Phantom is on the ground and can't descend any further.
It doesn't kill the motors when flying. If it did we'd all have lost ours long ago.
Left stick down hard is quite safe and a normal way to descend.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Man.. When I'm trying to descend I'll bump the bottom and keep letting off thinking I'm gonna kill the motors.
Maybe that's why sometimes it seems to take forever to descend.

Man.. When I'm trying to descend I'll bump the bottom and keep letting off thinking I'm gonna kill the motors.
Maybe that's why sometimes it seems to take forever to descend.

You definitely won't - as Meta4 advised. [emoji6]

So did you ever get it back?

Spent the past hours reading this thread, and learned quite a bit.

To the OP, my condolences and what you've lost and been through.

Know that you've educated many others in significant ways.

Having a two month old P3A, I'll always FPV with GO... and limit my Litchi to special functions under ideal (as much as possible) conditions.

Even if I were to lose/crash my P3A though, I'd stick with getting another P3A.

I just couldn't afford losing $1500 birds, nor would wifey allow for it.

$500 much more doable, for me anyways.

Reactions: KingDad1985
I have a few P3's and to be honest I think I got better footage when I only flew P3's. The P4Pro has an exceptional camera and the video quality is like night and day (due to the larger sensor) but the flying experience with my P4Pro's has been a real struggle. The constant warning and error messages that pop-up are dangerous because it blocks your view on the screen.

Back to the topic. I shipped my crashed P4Pro back to DJI and they are assessing the damage now. Since it fell out of the sky I am insisting on them to replace it as defective.

I have a few P3's and to be honest I think I got better footage when I only flew P3's. The P4Pro has an exceptional camera and the video quality is like night and day (due to the larger sensor) but the flying experience with my P4Pro's has been a real struggle. The constant warning and error messages that pop-up are dangerous because it blocks your view on the screen.

Back to the topic. I shipped my crashed P4Pro back to DJI and they are assessing the damage now. Since it fell out of the sky I am insisting on them to replace it as defective.
Try using a full size iPad tablet. You'll find the warnings and pop-ups slightly less intrusive. For eliminating them entirely, use the Debug mode in Assistant 2 and turn the darn things off! ;)

On another note, I saw this article below. It sounds like the Spark users are experiencing the same issue.
That doesn't sound like an issue at all.
It sounds like a new drone attracting inexperienced new users and some manage to lose their drones for a variety of reasons.
Not knowing much about drones, their predictable tale is ... my drone flew away.
Is the Spark a Fizzle

Reactions: David Kraft

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z