Just bought a new CHEAP battery!! Feeling lucky!!

Reaction score
yaay! I googled lastnight for a phantom 3 battery, and fell over a site where the only info of the product was "battery" and then a picture of the P3 battery, so i wondered if it was a mistake and maybe was for P2 and then they just putted in a picture of a random Batt. It was a "campaign" and there was only 1 Batt left so I took the chance and bought it and called them this morning and yes it was a battery for P3.
Price: 44 euro !!!

Brand new DJI battery... normal price here in DK is around 175 euro.

have you ever experinced the same, that some one sell them so cheap in "campaigns" ?

Are you sure it was not a knock-off battery?

Not 100% sure yet, but the vendor sells all the DJI Drones and also have Phantom 3 batteries in stock for 175 euro, but the picture of the battery was like a Original, i will get it tomorrow and see how it looks like.
Is there any special "warnings" if it is a "fake" battery?

i thought about updating my drone, and try to fire it up with the battery, it should warn my if its not a DJI batt. with the new firmware, correct?

Got a link to it?

Got a link to the homepage of the website where you bought it?

Ah, yes... yes, it is :)

I guess you'll have to wait and see what arrives.

One better hope they're buying the genuine article otherwise, that "great deal" will turn sour very quickly.

Be warned. From what I am reading the latest firmware (1.7) has added checks for knock off batteries (3rd party) and won't allow the Phantom to fly with them. I have not experienced this myself, only seen quite a number of reports about it from others.

Even if knockoff it will work with litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No, not batteries, but computer stuff - and the most amazing, some parts for our new Thermex cooker hood - Computersalg.dk was 75% cheaper than the lowest price found anywhere else :)

Where in DK are you located ? (I'm in Hesselager, Sydfyn)

No, not batteries, but computer stuff - and the most amazing, some parts for our new Thermex cooker hood - Computersalg.dk was 75% cheaper than the lowest price found anywhere else :)

Where in DK are you located ? (I'm in Hesselager, Sydfyn)

Okay, i do think it is an Original battery, im from Greve - Sjælland :)

Haha, they sent me 2x 2200 mah fc40 batteries!
But i got an e-mail from them confirming that it should be a battery to a phantom 3 advanced!

Ill wrote a new e-mail to them waiting to see what they write back :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan