jerky recording

Reaction score
hello all , i have a phtm 4 and it records to the sd crd and my tablet in a very jerky format. it will record for 2 seconds then stop for 1/2 second then it keeps going like this. I have downloaded the new firmware but nothing changed. wondering if anyone has had this problem.

That's a wild guess but maybe your computer hardware isn't able to play back the file properly? Which is very likely the case if you record at 120 fps, for instance.

my cp has no problem with play back it happens on the tablet as well , asus zen 10, also the sd card in phtm is 32 gigs and 16 in the tablet. From what i can see here in the forums it is quite common

The Asus Zen is, in terms of pure CPU power, not a real beast so you having the same problem on the Zen isn't much of a proof.
We need some more details. Which SD card exactly are you using? They all have different read and write speeds, which can make quite a difference.
How many FPS do you record at? Is it choppy when you set video to 1080p / 30 FPS as well? And please - don't just say "yes", try it out.

The Asus Zen is, in terms of pure CPU power, not a real beast so you having the same problem on the Zen isn't much of a proof.
We need some more details. Which SD card exactly are you using? They all have different read and write speeds, which can make quite a difference.
How many FPS do you record at? Is it choppy when you set video to 1080p / 30 FPS as well? And please - don't just say "yes", try it out.
well yes i have tried this out and it started with the tablet then i put the sd card in the drone and it was the same as the tablet. even at 24 fps its the same thing. I am going to try the debugger and see what happens

well at the moment i am at work and do not remember what are some good brands and ones to avoid

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl