Issues with my P4 controller when alternating from iPhone to iPad.

Reaction score
Guys, I have an Apple iPhone 7 plus that I use to fly my P4 with no issues. However I purchased an iPad 4 and have used it to fly my P4. Here is the issue; when I move from the phone to the Pad or visa versa I have noticed that the settings on my P4 controller are never consistent. There have been times that when I have the C1 and C2 buttons defined, they do not work when I move from one device to the other. There are also other settings that I need to manually reset. I have also noted there are times while switch that I have to pull the USB line out and reinsert it into the controller for things to work properly. Anyone else seen these issues?

All aircraft related settings are saved on the aircraft directly and will not change when you change the device. However there are few settings that remains with the app. C1, C2 are among them.

I had the same problem. It was due to dji go 4 version. I had to install 4.0.8 version to be everything as it was.
I have an old version of the firmware in the drone and I had to reinstall dji go 4 because the old installation was unfunctional. After installation dji go 4 4.1.20 nothing of setting was saved, rssi was not functional.
If you decide to install an old version of dji go 4 - it is horrible

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing