Is this a fake?

Hope it goes through customs okay if it works out let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In $AUD that would be considered an absolute bargain. It does say DJI Osmo Plus in the model description but who knows. I wouldn't do it but good luck and hope it turns out ok.

9 bad reviews of counterfeit and problems receiving items. I say run away as fast as you can.

Hi all,

Im looking at buying a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and came across this one, I saw it was from China and thought fake. But I know their made there so Im not sure! I also did a best offer of £250 with £50 p&p totalling £300 and it got accepted!!

Dji Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone With 2.7k Hd Video Camera CP.PT.000160 | eBay

Hope you can help

Loz
Actually he has not been on Ebarf but about 6 months, but his feedback is pretty darn good. Mostly all he has sold so far has been shoes, though. Just pay for it with PayPal, and if it is fake you get your money back. Approx $325 US is a steal.

Actually he has not been on Ebarf but about 6 months, but his feedback is pretty darn good. Mostly all he has sold so far has been shoes, though. Just pay for it with PayPal, and if it is fake you get your money back. Approx $325 US is a steal.
Ebarf? Nice work! As for someone selling mostly shoes deciding to unload a phantom here and there, you would have to ask yourself a question or two. Am I feeling lucky?

9 bad reviews of counterfeit and problems receiving items. I say run away as fast as you can.
Realistically his feedback is not that bad, as percentages go. You get neutrals and negatives, some people are just never happy, but overall he looks legit. I've been on Ebarf a couple times.

Statistically correct, I don't run away from a mid to high 90's feedback. Its the complaints in those negatives that I would be concerned with. I'm a pessimist though, and have enough faith in people that I look both ways crossing a one way street!

I wish the OP best of luck though. At that price it really is a steal, and great AC.

If it's a fake Phantom, it will be the first fake that anyone has ever heard of.
That's not to say the ad is genuine though.
Yeah, the photos are of a Phantom, but hopefully that is what you will get, and it will power up. P A Y P A L....is yore friend. I have had some real shenanigans from Ebay sellers and Paypal always made it right.

Email DJI and send them the link, they are usually helpful peeps

Well the community seems split. I will go ahead and buy it using paypal and if its fake I will get my dosh back. Aswell as that I will email DJI the link and see what they have to say.

Thanks all

Reactions: Vzr1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing