B&H Photo Video P3A Great Pricing

Reaction score
Not bad. The P3A is currently going for $10 less ($721) on Amazon right now.

Oh wow! That's even better! Don't get me wrong, I love me some Amazon (a Prime Member here), but I feel much more secure with purchasing through B&H. I've given them thousands of "hassle free" dollars over the years. They truly take care of their customers.

It looks like an outfit called "stores 123" is selling and Amazon is fulfilling the order. Any experience with this outfit?

It looks like an outfit called "stores 123" is selling and Amazon is fulfilling the order. Any experience with this outfit?
That's the case for many of the Phantoms sold on Amazon. The beauty of the deal is Amazon offers a 30-day money-back guarantee when they fullfil the order. So, if it arrives at your door broken or the box was opened for some reason, you just send it back and get a replacement. I've never had to return anything to B&H, but I know Amazon's return process is second to none. And, this is of course touching on a worst case scenario. Most people don't have trouble when purchasing new Phantoms on Amazon.

With that said, I shop at B&H too. I've never had any trouble buying from them.

[Qpurchased msinger, post: 743782, member: 18206"]That's the case for many of the Phantoms sold on Amazon. The beauty of the deal is Amazon offers a 30-day money-back guarantee when they fullfil the order. So, if it arrives at your door broken or the box was opened for some reason, you just send it back and get a replacement. I've never had to return anything to B&H, but I know Amazon's return process is second to none. And, this is of course touching on a worst case scenario. Most people don't have trouble when purchasing new Phantoms on Amazon.

With that said, I shop at B&H too. I've never had any trouble buying from them.[/QUOTE]
I purchased my 3 Phantoms 1s from BH among other things. . Always talk to someone. Always nice and helpful. As long as they keep this up, they have my business. Good prices and quick shipping.

My P3A was the second purchase from B&H and they were great. Spoke to someone about a price match to Amazon and they agreed to match. The next day I went to buy it and it was already lowered to the same as the amazon price. Ordered it on Wednesday, got it the next day! Will be the first place I look for items going forward.

Thats not great pricing!
Pro model can be purchased for $780, IMHO advanced is should be $100-150 less to be a great buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats not great pricing!
Pro model can be purchased for $780, IMHO advanced is should be $100-150 less to be a great buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well sure... I can see that. But, a 4K camera requires a high end PC and monitor to work with footage if you intend to use 4k out of it. If you have the right tools, yes, a true bargain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Well sure... I can see that. But, a 4K camera requires a high end PC and monitor to work with footage if you intend to use 4k out of it. If you have the right tools, yes, a true bargain.

Shoot in full hd, will be a better video than full hd from advanced.

Snagged one off amazon yesterday and It arrives tomorrow. I'm going nuts waiting because I'm impatient ;)

Where do you see a pro for $780 though RusWolf?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Snagged one off amazon yesterday and It arrives tomorrow. I'm going nuts waiting because I'm impatient ;)

Where do you see a pro for $780 though RusWolf?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I know exactly what you mean. Anticipation is painful [emoji16]

B&H dropped price again on P3A. $724

I got mine from compudano on ebay for $684. It was new, sealed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zeprider
I got mine from compudano on ebay for $684. It was new, sealed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
As long as you are comfortable with the seller, you should be good to go. Great price!

Reactions: Boom
I wonder why the price drops lately.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Thank you. We appreciate your confidence in us.
Hi Henry. Good to know your hanging around here. (He is a regular on the Digital Photography Reviews forums and probably other places.)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20