Is this a fake?

Either you are lucky or the Ebay account was hacked. Happened to me once when I did run into a similar bargain. But I was refunded by Paypal or if it's Ebay. What talk against it was hacked is it was only four that was sold. But I'm happy to hear the end of the story

I think you bought a DJI Osmo :D
The seller misadvertised!

here's from the Q & A at the end:
Q: i have already purchased one of these drones, but what item am i going to receive as your description mentions the dji osmo. the dji osmo is not the same as the phantom 3 drone. so what will arrive on my doorstep, a phantom 3 advanced drone or the osmo? 03-Jan-17
A: dji osmo。Thanks

And here are the object details:
Model: DJI OSMO Plus
Series: OSMO Plus

See the screenshot - position of my mouse pointer + highlighted comment ;-)

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 222
I've had my eye on the Go Pro Hero 5 and it's one of the items that seller has listed. I've seen enough of the boxes to know that one looks a little "off". For starters it just says "Hero", no number. I haven't seen the words "caveat emptor" so many times on a forum as I have here so of course it comes to mind now. Also, if it looks too good to be true it probably is. Good luck, I hope it's legit and everything works out alright. If not e-bay is pretty good about covering their customers behinds.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Bear in mind that DJI will no longer warranty their quadcopters if they were not purchased from an authorized dealer. (I am guessing this is not an authorized dealer).

I agree, the time to ask the question is before placing a bid. Once you place a bid, you are bound to it, if accepted.

Another worrisome thing....it says it will ship Economy. That means the slowest seahorse possible, while taking the around-the-globe tour. IF you have purchased the real deal, and on the up and up, no problem. HOWEVER, if it is shady, the shipping will delay so much you may be outside your window to file a claim with PayPal should you never receive or receive something other than what is listed.

RIGHT NOW, PRINT the listing. Do not wait for it to disappear. Keep it handy so you can refer to what it claimed. Most folks do not, and when they need it, the listing is gone and they have no proof of what they bid on. I know eBay keeps a history, but why wait?

Good luck.

I think you bought a DJI Osmo :D
The seller misadvertised!

here's from the Q & A at the end:
Q: i have already purchased one of these drones, but what item am i going to receive as your description mentions the dji osmo. the dji osmo is not the same as the phantom 3 drone. so what will arrive on my doorstep, a phantom 3 advanced drone or the osmo? 03-Jan-17
A: dji osmo。Thanks

And here are the object details:
Model: DJI OSMO Plus
Series: OSMO Plus

See the screenshot - position of my mouse pointer + highlighted comment ;-)

I think i would be contacting eBay and backing out of that deal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing