Is this $148.50 High Capacity p4p battery legit or no?

Hope it lasts good! I just ordered one from him on eBay.
It was the case on Amazon or another battery so I figured I can make the stock P4P+ case work for now.
Case later.
:)
Let us know how long it lasts when you fly.
Thanks for all the great info!

If this guy can sell them for $140 and most places charge $169 and ship free also I wonder what the actual cost of these are? I bet the markup on these are crazy! Like when Yuneec started making the special weird connection on their Typhoon H battery and no non OEM batteries were made at first. ..and no aftermarket chargers..

i got one from him and it performs like the one that came with the bird. it seemed a smidge tighter than the original so i took a caliper to it and it is slightly wider but not enough to cause any difficulty. as soon as i fix my landing gear i'll have more detailed info. ooops...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I wouldn't think only 11 times would reduce the capacity that much but depending on how many days you have set to auto discharge might slightly decrease their capacity. I know with my Yuneec batteries they'd say to discharge them down to storage voltage if you were not going to use them for 4-5 days.

The capacity isn't that much different. Only 106 maH. That's less than 2%....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Oh snap! Just found a major difference... check out the picture: the one on the left is the stock one, whereas the one on the right is the one I bought off of ebay...they do however weight 16.35 oz. does anyone else have screws in their batteries?

View attachment 73271
Normal. Buy a battery from Best Buy or DJI and you'll see the same thing.

I wouldn't think only 11 times would reduce the capacity that much but depending on how many days you have set to auto discharge might slightly decrease their capacity. I know with my Yuneec batteries they'd say to discharge them down to storage voltage if you were not going to use them for 4-5 days.
You're reading into it too much. That is an estimation in the app as to the capacity. Well within margin of error.

You're reading into it too much. That is an estimation in the app as to the capacity. Well within margin of error.
Cool. Good to know. Thanks for the info.
I'm not that familiar with the characteristics of these batteries so I was just throwing in what I know about other LiPo batteries in general.
Thanks for the clarification.

My high capacity battery arrived today from the eBay seller.
Perfect! Brand new sealed box and I put it in the bird and updated the FW on the new battery when prompted and all went well! It arrived at 23% charged so I charged it up and all is great!
Excellent seller on eBay!

My battery arrived in same sealed box - charged perfectly.
Has the small screws as the current batteries do from other main sources (no screws on the original battery shipped with the P4P).

Thanks again for the tip!

Joe

My battery arrived in same sealed box - charged perfectly.
Has the small screws as the current batteries do from other main sources (no screws on the original battery shipped with the P4P).

Thanks again for the tip!

Joe
Strange my OEM battery that came with my P4P+ did come with the screws so maybe it's a different batch of batteries in production now. The original and 3 different spares came from 3 different places and all had screws like the one that came in the box w/P4P+. ...oh well..as long as they work!
I got these battery decals and they look great and the eBay seller is a forum member and always quick shipping and good products (drone decals, t-shirts, etc..)
DJI Phantom 4 & Pro Battery # Label Decal Sticker Skin Black Red Gold Silver | eBay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18