Is my Phantom 3 supposed to make this sound without the propellers?

Reaction score
Hey there!

I was flying my drone out earlier today and when I was landing it, it flipped over for like two seconds, but I picked it up. The propellers are slightly damaged but other then that, everything seems fine. I'll be buying new propellers soon.

When I do buy these new propellers though, I'm a bit scared to fly the drone again because I'm not 100% sure if everything is fine. Could someone tell me if my Phantom 3 Professional sounds fine without the propellers? Here's a video with the sound. Thanks!

Appreciate it.

Sounds very similar to mine with props off. I suspect yours also sounds a bit harsher than normal as you've got it standing on a (glass?) table.

Reactions: coolguyboo
Hey there!

I was flying my drone out earlier today and when I was landing it, it flipped over for like two seconds, but I picked it up. The propellers are slightly damaged but other then that, everything seems fine. I'll be buying new propellers soon.

When I do buy these new propellers though, I'm a bit scared to fly the drone again because I'm not 100% sure if everything is fine. Could someone tell me if my Phantom 3 Professional sounds fine without the propellers? Here's a video with the sound. Thanks!

Appreciate it.
Sounds normal. When you get the new props installed, take it outside and put it through some maneuvers at close range, low altitude. Don't send it out till you feel confident.

Tip-overs are common and rarely cause any kind of damage.

Sounds very similar to mine with props off. I suspect yours also sounds a bit harsher than normal as you've got it standing on a (glass?) table.

Yeah it's on a table with a glass cover. Thanks for the reply, would love to hear more responses just to make sure!

Sounds normal. When you get the new props installed, take it outside and put it through some maneuvers at close range, low altitude. Don't send it out till you feel confident.

Tip-overs are common and rarely cause any kind of damage.

Will do! Thank you for the advice.

Reactions: LarBear360

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164