Is DJI coming out with an updated circuit board ?

Reaction score
He'll guys. I just order the phantom 3 and made a thread about it already but I thought I would make another one addressing if DJI is coming out with a new circuit board.

I was told by the members here to make sure I get the updated reinforced shells. I emailed the seller who is coptershop to ask them about if they have the updated shells. They missed that question and asked me if I was looking for the one with the updated circuit board ? I said sure, they said they won't be getting it for a few weeks from DJI.

So is the updated circuit board true and is that the one that will have the updated shell? Or is it just the circuit board? Should I wait for that one?

Thanks

There has been a revised circuit board to suit the new ESC and motors (new motors look like pointy sports wheels). This should also come with a 16GB Panasonic SD card instead of the Lexmark.
The shells may/may not have been updated as DJI sometimes like to mix and match old parts with the new. Without pulling apart the shell or lifting the motors, the only visual way is to compare the size of vents.

Differences Between New and Old Phantom 3 Shells - Drone Shop Canada

There has been a revised circuit board to suit the new ESC and motors (new motors look like pointy sports wheels). This should also come with a 16GB Panasonic SD card instead of the Lexmark.
The shells may/may not have been updated as DJI sometimes like to mix and match old parts with the new. Without pulling apart the shell or lifting the motors, the only visual way is to compare the size of vents.

Differences Between New and Old Phantom 3 Shells - Drone Shop Canada

so i shouldnt have to worry about the "new circuit board" the seller is speaking about as long as I get the new updated shell?

does the updated shell indicate that I have a the newest motors as well?

thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl