Ipad

Reaction score
I am looking into getting a iPad for p4. Can u still fly it fine without cellular data? (Ex: on plan) I mean I love using my iphon but I want a bigger screen. I am on a budget so what would be a good I pad to use.

So I don't need gps unless after take off I move to a different location right. Sorry for all these questions I just don't want to spend like 300-400$ on something then come to find out I need this or need that.

You only need GPS on your mobile device if you want to be able to use Follow Me or reset the home point to your current location after taking off.

Reactions: Ryan horne
I'm really happy with the iPad Air 2. Mine is wifi only, so I do a brief hotspot with my phone to download map onsite or cache at home prior. I think the new iPad that's out would serve you well too.

I am looking into getting a iPad for p4. Can u still fly it fine without cellular data? (Ex: on plan) I mean I love using my iphon but I want a bigger screen. I am on a budget so what would be a good I pad to use.
Ryan? Is this the Ryan Horne that grew up in Irvine, and used to party hardy at my place in Laguna beach Ryan Horne???

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94