iPad wifi only question

Reaction score
Hi all! Hope you're well.

I'm going to buy an iPad this weekend and I've been previously using my iPhone on my P3P.
My question is, if I buy an iPad with wifi only, will I still be able to use all the flight modes in dji go and litchi? I want to be able to use all the functions in dji go and the follow me function, orbit and 360 in litchi. Also, in the future I'd like to experiment with waypoints and I still want to keep the map that marks home point on both apps. Will it be ok to do this with a wifi only iPad?

Cheers and happy flying

Robin

Hi all! Hope you're well.

I'm going to buy an iPad this weekend and I've been previously using my iPhone on my P3P.
My question is, if I buy an iPad with wifi only, will I still be able to use all the flight modes in dji go and litchi? I want to be able to use all the functions in dji go and the follow me function, orbit and 360 in litchi. Also, in the future I'd like to experiment with waypoints and I still want to keep the map that marks home point on both apps. Will it be ok to do this with a wifi only iPad?

Cheers and happy flying

Robin

Follow Me mode will not work if your mobile device does not have it's own GPS or is not connected to an external GPS device. Most Android devices already have internal GPS, so they are usually fine. With iPads, only the cellular versions have GPS (a data plan is NOT required). Tethering an iPad does not transmit GPS data for Follow Me to function.

Click here for more info on what to expect with different iPads / situations

Reactions: crash1sttime
you would want to get the cellular version even without activating the service. i have tried the wifi version on my p3p and im not liking it. went back to us my iphone 6splus for now. until i get a good deal for ipad mini 4 cell

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl