Ipad mini sunshade

Make one, there are many tutorials on Youtube or you could come up with your own as I have.

This is not my design, I went with a different style but since you are in the U.K. you should be able to get these materials locally, I would recommend you make the sides deeper and make it cover all 4 sides instead of 3 though:

Thanks Sinisalo, i have watched that vid and contemplated it but decided to buy a ready made one (if i can find a decent one)

Reactions: jogforfitness
I'm waiting for a set of windsurfers and a sunshade for my mini 4 from Amazon. I don't know if they are available there in the UK, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

I ordered one for my Mini and it has a bed of suction cups to hold the Ipad in place, but the suction cups don't hold the Mini in place. It holds for 30 seconds or so and then it just slides off, I'm in the market for a good one as well but I was thinking of modifying the one I have somehow to hold the Ipad better.

I have one for the iPad mini that I got for free to review. I don't use a mini. If you pay shipping from the states I will send it to you for free. Message me

Attachments

• UK shipping.jpg
    UK shipping.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 321
I have one for the iPad mini that I got for free to review. I don't use a mini. If you pay shipping from the states I will send it to you for free. Message me

Thats very kind of you Ridebonfire.
Do you know roughly how much it would cost to post to Wales, UK ?

If I PayPal you for snail mail would you be willing to post, and definitely fit iPad mini 2 ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Oh and sorry to be cheeky but what type is it ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't know what you have decided, but I can tell you I'm very happy with the sunshade I had just received. For some reason, I had forgotten it was a DJI product. Really happy so far, especially now that I don't have to make one. So a plus for DJI.

I don't know what you have decided, but I can tell you I'm very happy with the sunshade I had just received. For some reason, I had forgotten it was a DJI product. Really happy so far, especially now that I don't have to make one. So a plus for DJI.
Hi, ridebonfire is going to send me one as long as i cover postage . I really haven't the time nor patience to make one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl