ios mini

Discovery Dave, All The iosd mini does is send the telemetry data to and through your transmitter which in turn sends it to your 5.8 ghz receiver monitor. If you have a receiver monitor that has record capability onto a memory card then you can retrieve your flight data. There is no doubt the factory can possibly access the data for warranty purpose's but you and I cant, :cool:

~Duke

look into the flytrex core.

its a super small black box for drones...

Can the ios mini record data like the MarkII?

There are some monitor/receiver on the market that also have a built in dvr which will record all the flight telemetry which does not add more weight to your P2.

is there a way to analyze your flight data without uploading to their webiste and sharing with the world?

Watch the video.

I think you can save the file download it into a CSV file. and view it without posting it live. Here are a couple Youtube videos with Simon Newton
~Duke

Watch the video.

thanks...

i guess the privacy works. plus i read in an older thread you delete the mission after you download your .csv or .kml files.

i did find something out there called logview that converts files offline. but i have no .fpv files to test with. anyone have one? i downloaded logview...

i just ordered my flytrex, went to ebay as it will be here in a week. :)

otherwise the flytrex site said 2-3 weeks for shipping :(

I think you can save the file download it into a CSV file. and view it without posting it live. Here are a couple Youtube videos with Simon Newton
~Duke

thanks... will watch soon...

Reactions: Duke
thanks... will watch soon...

Go to flytrex website (I just Did Myself) create an account and look around there are all kinds of badges they award for different things kinda neat on what they are doing. Be glad when mine gets here so I can fiddle with it. ;)

~Duke

Reactions: Airborne
Go to flytrex website (I just Did Myself) create an account and look around there are all kinds of badges they award for different things kinda neat on what they are doing. Be glad when mine gets here so I can fiddle with it. ;)

~Duke

will do

I use the iOSD mini and the Flytrex core. It makes for a nice combination. I also use a Lumineer DVR in the mix for secondary recording.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl