[iOS] Airnest Major Update now in Beta - See the preview

Had an issue yesterday, the video lagged for some reason then the app crashed? I wasn't worried, reopened and brought back, any ideas? I couldn't try again as Light wasn't on my side. Using iPad 2 inspire 1 latest fw

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just wanted to let you know that I get the same CornerRadiusError with the latest app store version. I havent suceeded using the plan tool with any routes.

The video returns as Private and not viewable.

Played with the app yesterday.. I think it works as it is suppose to. Used the Path feature and set up a mile and half trip. Took off and all going fine until I lost connection. Several minutes of waiting and then relief as the bird returned came back into view and reconnected as it completed the planned loop. My question is, if the connection is lost, will the mission be completed and at the end of the mission if connection is still lost will the bird RTH?

Played with the app yesterday.. I think it works as it is suppose to. Used the Path feature and set up a mile and half trip. Took off and all going fine until I lost connection. Several minutes of waiting and then relief as the bird returned came back into view and reconnected as it completed the planned loop. My question is, if the connection is lost, will the mission be completed and at the end of the mission if connection is still lost will the bird RTH?

Those several minutes of waiting seem like they take forever do they not? So in Path yes, if the flight ends more than 25 meters from home then it will auto RTH at the end. In Plan you have the option of setting the app to RTH or hover (RTH is default). If you set it to hover and fly out of range I have no idea if it will RTH because of failsafe or not. Not really wanting to risk a bird to test it. So yes it will continue the flight until the end and then RTH in Path and Plan (if you tell it to). Obviously the updates to the Gimbal will not work when you fly out of range.

Those several minutes of waiting seem like they take forever do they not? So in Path yes, if the flight ends more than 25 meters from home then it will auto RTH at the end. In Plan you have the option of setting the app to RTH or hover (RTH is default). If you set it to hover and fly out of range I have no idea if it will RTH because of failsafe or not. Not really wanting to risk a bird to test it. So yes it will continue the flight until the end and then RTH in Path and Plan (if you tell it to). Obviously the updates to the Gimbal will not work when you fly out of range.
Thanks Justin, thats what I thought. Also, when I used Path, I traced the flight path with my finger, did the required settings and then dowloaded the flight. Now when viewing the flight path on the map, instead of just showing a green line like when first drawn it now shows the path consisting of many multiple blue dot "waypoints". Normal?

Thanks Justin, thats what I thought. Also, when I used Path, I traced the flight path with my finger, did the required settings and then dowloaded the flight. Now when viewing the flight path on the map, instead of just showing a green line like when first drawn it now shows the path consisting of many multiple blue dot "waypoints". Normal?
Can you send me a screenshot?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94