iOS 11 Official Release - DJI Go

Good Morning pporozin... how does one free up the space on iPads (pro and mini4)...
Thanks !!!

Remove some movies, tv shows, music, photos, basicaly whatever ocupies space and you have it somewhere else (i.e. on your mac). To see what takes your space you can go to Settings/Generall/iPad Storage...

Remove some movies, tv shows, music, photos, basicaly whatever ocupies space and you have it somewhere else (i.e. on your mac). To see what takes your space you can go to Settings/Generall/iPad Storage...
Thanks, it's a done deal !! Have An Excellent Day !!

Anyone using the official release of iOS 11 w/ their Phantom 3? How’s it working?

I’d like to hear some testimonials before I update my iPad.

I have updated my iPad Mini 4 with iOS 11 and flown P3P four times with no issues. I have used the screen recorder in iOS 11 and it works great.
Carl

I have updated my iPad Mini 4 with iOS 11 and flown P3P four times with no issues. I have used the screen recorder in iOS 11 and it works great.
Carl
Ha... I just noticed I was in the P3P section... My bad... all my comments had to do with my P4Pro... which takes more computing power for the tablet/phone. I will try in the next few days to try the mini4 and iOS11 Screen Recorder piloting the P3P. Don't know how I got here... I'm lost !!! Guess I need to adjust my body's GPS :eek:

Ha... I just noticed I was in the P3P section... My bad... all my comments had to do with my P4Pro... which takes more computing power for the tablet/phone. I will try in the next few days to try the mini4 and iOS11 Screen Recorder piloting the P3P. Don't know how I got here... I'm lost !!! Guess I need to adjust my body's GPS :eek:
Yeah me to. iPad mini 4 with iOS 12 and no problem at all

I went out to fly my P3P this evening, got a high CPU utilization message (iPad mini 2). Closed all running apps and then all was well. Did not try to screen record.

Wish fixing issues was that easy !!! Glad it's working for you. Have a good one !!

Carl

Hi Carl, I have just updated my iPad Mini 4 with iOS 11 for use with my P3P. I could not locate the screen recorder button on the iPad.Is it on the DJI DO aps. I have not flown yet. Please advice. Thank you.
Wong.

Hi Carl, I have just updated my iPad Mini 4 with iOS 11 for use with my P3P. I could not locate the screen recorder button on the iPad.Is it on the DJI DO aps. I have not flown yet. Please advice. Thank you.
Wong.
Hi

Hi to settings.
Control centre
Customise controls.
It’s there add it to your shortcuts. It will be there when you swipe up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor