installing DJIgo app.

Thanks for the input. I turn on the RC and the AC then on the tablet I get into the DGIgo app. When I get to the part about select Phantom XXX Nothing happens after that. I cannot get into to register the drone. No, it has never flown yeat. Thanks Jerry
When doin phantom password did u enter phantom xxx i sure you got to put phantom xxx12341234 TO ACTIVATE WIFI

I have a Verizon MIFI 4g. It's a small unit that you can take anyware to have WIFI. We traveled all over the U.S. two years ago, and I had WIFI were every we stoped. Runs about 50.00 a month. Great unit. Jerry

Yes. Jerry
Sorry about wait bit of work goin on,,,has it ever been conectec through internet almost sounds like its not been activated,,u got me havin a study course now ,,it does state u need internet to activate for first time conection,,it could also b something in your settings to allow instalation of app,,,i go put me thinking cap on,,

When doin phantom password did u enter phantom xxx i sure you got to put phantom xxx12341234 TO ACTIVATE WIFI
lanzone-Yes you need the internet to install your DJIgo app. After that is done then the phanton12341234 is activated. When you do the phanton12341234 for the first time, you turn on the controller, then get into the phantom12341234. what this does is it reads the activation code on the back of the controller.
So when you fly your drone, you do not use your normal wifi. You turn on the AC and the RC then the phantom will now show the code on the back of the controller. This is the built in wifi (separate from your normal wifi) and the phantom icon will not show 12341234 anymore. Jerry

lanzone-Yes you need the internet to install your DJIgo app. After that is done then the phanton12341234 is activated. When you do the phanton12341234 for the first time, you turn on the controller, then get into the phantom12341234. what this does is it reads the activation code on the back of the controller.
So when you fly your drone, you do not use your normal wifi. You turn on the AC and the RC then the phantom will now show the code on the back of the controller. This is the built in wifi (separate from your normal wifi) and the phantom icon will not show 12341234 anymore. Jerry
I just sven been on uncle google lookin,,theres a few posts on this ,,one caught my eye was clled reset wifi password on p3s, google reset wifi password on remote ,lots of ideas,,hope that bit of help:(i keep thinking on that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl