Installed Clean install ite Lite and won't connect

Reaction score
I did a clean install with the ite Lite from MaxxUAV. Now, the system won't connect with the equipment. I get a green controller lite and a green drone Phantom 4 light, but no video at all. I checked all the connections, even tried using the simple 6DB antennas, nothing. The drone flies, gimble works, no video.

Help

I did a clean install with the ite Lite from MaxxUAV. Now, the system won't connect with the equipment. I get a green controller lite and a green drone Phantom 4 light, but no video at all. I checked all the connections, even tried using the simple 6DB antennas, nothing. The drone flies, gimble works, no video.

Help
Did you check the ribbon cable and make sure it wasn't damaged and pushed in all the way?

Yes, looks fine and I took it out and reseated it. What are options if it is damages? Everything connects but no video.
App shows no video and there are no channels showing up in the app.

When I check for signal and try to change channels, it shows channel failure.
cleardot.gif

Other than seeing this as an opportunity to switch out to a "GL300A" Controller, I'm not sure what the options would be. I did my conversion without any issues. It was a little difficult to get one of the antenna wires brass base to snap in my board completely. At first I thought it may have been ok, but after pushing on it a little more it fondly made the snap noise and seated completely. You might want to double check them again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl