Insignia Elite Tablet Help

Reaction score
I am new to the fourm and bought a used phantom 3 advance in great shape. Here's my problem. I downloaded DJI GO onto my tablet running version 5.02. It starts out with the connect screen butter i do what it says it docent have the camera option to push to start. Some other information is i tried my iPhone and it works great (but of course too small). When i open the DJI GO app it comes up showing the inspire pro. And no where to change it till the next screen. I thought I read to enable usb debug so that is done also. The i download the DJI GO app it doesn't say what it is for but when I bring it up it says for phone. Are there wo different DJI GO apps? If there is I din't see one listed for tablets. Tried different cables. I read about others who have the insignia elite set up and feel I am just doing something stupid. I would like to get this solved so any help would be greatly appreciated and will try any suggestions. Thanks

Last edited:
I downloaded DJI GO onto my tablet running version 5.02.
Have not heard of an Insignia Elite-- may not be compatible-- you will get some other input-- shortly from others.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl