Incorrect Time Stamp on P4P Camera Files

So I've had an issue similar to what those above have mentioned. My P4P camera files are consistently 14 hours behind the actual time. After double checking to make sure all the date time settings on my iPad were correct (and after confirming that I could reproduce the problem with my iPhone as well), I decided to do some testing. I have 3 micro SD cards at my disposal:

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB, SDXC
SanDisk Extreme Plus 64 GB, SDXC
Panasonic 16 GB, SDHC (stock card that came with the drone)

[...]

Hope that helps anyone else who has encountered this issue.

Thanks for taking the time to test these scenarios. I suspected that the SD card's size was the culprit here. Have you reported this to DJI also?

Note to Windows users. The Windows GUI format utility (right clicking on the drive) will not let you choose FAT32 as a formatting option for a 64GB card. Instead, you'll either need to use the command line or a FAT32 utility like this one. Also, FAT32 limits file sizes to a maximum of 4GB.
The drone doesn't write bigger then 4gb files now isn't that the case? If I have a long flight and leave camera running I get several 4gb files no matter what card.

Reactions: Zzz
Best to use a Mac to format to Fat32, if you dont have one, just visit somewhere like PCWorld and use one of the macs on display in the store.
Ive done it quite a few times with WD hard drives for my PlayStation as PlayStation prefers FAT32.
The staff in PCWorld wont even notice what your up to.
Try it, you will be amazed what you can do in there lol

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94