I'm Nervous!

Suggestions? How to gain confidence?
One recommendation I suggest is to buy a small palm-sized indoor drone to practice with. They cost less than $75 and they are way more difficult to fly because you have to MANUALLY fly the craft. Those cheapy craft take a much higher level of concentration to navigate without crashing. The indoor palm sized drones are very safe though, so crashing isn't a big deal. I would recommend Inductrix, it's practically indestructible, and it won't lose the props when you hit something. Once you master indoor flying on these cheapy drones, with no barometer to control altitude, and no GPS or VPS to control horizontal position, you'll be more than comfortable flying a Phantom. Phantom's are so much easier, but the "boot camp" training with a cheapy drone will increase confidence 10X, once mastered. Mastering reverse navigation is very important, so it's second nature. This is what you'll learn in spades with an indoor cheapy over time. It's also nice to play with when the weather is too bad to fly.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka