If DJI would listening, what would you ask them to change on

Re: If DJI would listening, what would you ask them to chang

FlyingScout said:
I'm amazed no one has suggested cheaper P2 batteries . I appreciate that they have a lot within them but surely they can do something on the price
A bulk purchase of 30 genuine Dji P2 battery's from China works out at £30 each($49) + tax .

saltire said:
A bulk purchase of 30 genuine Dji P2 battery's from China works out at £30 each($49) + tax .

How can you be sure they are genuine? If they are, I say group buy!

.....and I would easily take half a dozen or so. ;)

I would be in for a few (3-4) on a group buy

How about quieter propellers?

A zenmuse gimbal for the Vision camera. Has great stills and FPV...just would like better video.

I would be in for 2. We need to start a group buy section or at least a thread so we can all do thing like this!!!

Who want to contact the supplier?

I sent a message on alibaba... I really would rather not organize it as I don't have much time to do it, and I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure alot of people would trust me (although I post alot on several other forums under the same name and have quite a bit of internet e-cred :lol: ). I'll relay on what I find out though so if anyone else wants to handle setting up a group buy they can go from there

I hear ya... I don't mind organizing as long as we know they are "legit" I operate several very reputable companies that I could add these to a shopping cart... landed cost plus whatever packing and shipping.

See if they will send a sample. Alibaba is not as bad as other Chinese (trade sites) scams, but the price is almost too good to be true.

Jason

The alibaba thing was a waste of time. qty of 25, $141ea. I'll look to see about the $50 ones

Ravecreative said:
PUT LIGHTS ON THE TOP!!!!!!!

+1 from me! :)

on the subject of changes.... I don't know yet, haven't received mine :lol: . Although I from what I've read, the failsafes could be improved a little bit to avoid the flyaways some people have

saltire said:
FlyingScout said:
I'm amazed no one has suggested cheaper P2 batteries . I appreciate that they have a lot within them but surely they can do something on the price
It would be nice to get some more info on where you found this. No where I look will do a bulk purchase for that cheap

I'd like an emergency motor cut off switch, if I mess up and/or the battery is low, whatever, or if it's about to hit something or someone, or if maybe the landing was a little rough and it starts to tip over, I'd like to be able to cut the props off *immediately*, right now there's just no way to do it so you end up ruining props so easily on the PV2 lol. Even if you hold your sticks down it takes a couple seconds for them to turn off.

Also a really bright built in LED "headlight" would be an awesome touch...the more lights the better imo hahaha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka