I want a weather station setup

WHOA... WHOA... !! TJ.
77vmtmjydutufhm6g.jpg

I think I woke the sleeping giant Dirk! What'a I DO!
BOT
:cool: Ya can try that ..I just usually run like hell ! :D
Told ya :)

Told ya Porky but ya just didn't listen !
Well she let me buy a hoodivision sun screen so I might test the water again & ask for the go pro:D

Wonder if she would let me have a DJI 900, nah, don't think sooooo:D

Well she let me buy a hoodivision sun screen so I might test the water again & ask for the go pro:D

Wonder if she would let me have a DJI 900, nah, don't think sooooo:D
Don't press ya luck bro

We had a film crew at work today filming the site regarding the nights Templar history. They had a quad pilot flying a DJI 900, blimey what a great piece of kit, he was a CAA qualified pilot & boy he knew how to fly. He was flying the 900 & another guy was doing the filming.

Stayed with them just like a kid with a new toy would, what a great morning I had. They did say they would send me some pics which I'll share with you guys;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Weather update,

Rain for tomorrow, weather warning for more rain Monday & Tuesday of next week, never thought I would same this but thank god;)

We defo need it here in the east of England. Ain't been able to wallow for months:D

We've been having a good bit of rain but think Marlin has a sure nuff storm a brewing !
Is good your are getting some relieve !

Reactions: Clampit
We've been having a good bit of rain but think Marlin has a sure nuff storm a brewing !
Is good your are getting some relieve !

Looks like Danny is going to peter out before he gets here. Still keeping a close eye on it though. You never know.

Looks like Danny is going to peter out before he gets here. Still keeping a close eye on it though. You never know.
I've been watching very closely on these two also:eek: I'm heading that way for my hols in a few weeks time;)

Hope they blow round ya 009;)

I've been watching very closely on these two also:eek: I'm heading that way for my hols in a few weeks time;)

Hope they blow round ya 009;)

Where are you going?

Where are you going?

Flying into Miami then onto St Maarten, I'll be in Miami on the 11th September, oh I can't wait;) 3 weeks, fingers crossed, of decent weather. We always go in hurricane season, best time, it's just so much quieter so we can just chill:cool:

Flying into Miami then onto St Maarten, I'll be in Miami on the 11th September, oh I can't wait;) 3 weeks, fingers crossed, of decent weather. We always go in hurricane season, best time, it's just so much quieter so we can just chill:cool:

Well Sept 10th is the peak of the Atl season. :eek:

Hope your weather is very boring for your trip. Beautiful down there.

Well Sept 10th is the peak of the Atl season. :eek:

Hope your weather is very boring for your trip. Beautiful down there.
Fingers crossed I'm hoping to get some great pics, taking my P2V, well I'm gonna try;) taking it on as hand luggage.

Fingers crossed I'm hoping to get some great pics, taking my P2V, well I'm gonna try;) taking it on as hand luggage.
We better see some pictures or ya didn't go o_O Porkster ;)
Proff is in da pudding ! ( Wise man I know used to say that a lot )

We better see some pictures or ya didn't go o_O Porkster ;)
Proff is in da pudding ! ( Wise man I know used to say that a lot )

Porkster, lmao:D yep your get some pics if I get my P2 there;) I can take it on as carry on with British airways but not looking good with AA at the mo:(. TJ is helping me out in GD sooooo fingers crossed;)

Well you might not get ariel pics but just normal ones:p

Porkster, lmao:D yep your get some pics if I get my P2 there;) I can take it on as carry on with British airways but not looking good with AA at the mo:(. TJ is helping me out in GD sooooo fingers crossed;)

Well you might not get ariel pics but just normal ones:p
Won't do..you can get them off the web ! Gotta be from the Vision and I will know you were there !
Orrrr ..A nice pastel T Shirt from there in xxl would do :)
BaHahaaaa..JK ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finestheatingn