I lost it.. :((

Great work by msinger, amazing. The P4P+ has a feature where you can play back your .txt log files on a map, along with display other data (distance, altitude, etc.) Does the regular DJI GO4 app support this?

Now for the $64,000 question... was RTH OA turned on?

Must admit it really is bad wording as it makes people think it will avoid any obstacle once rth is activated. What makes it worse is the initial rth height option becomes obsolete in our minds if we're get the impression it will avoid obstacles at all costs
feff0c6e43e1306ab6d90c636252bedf.png
I had that enabled but I dunno why it didnt work

Now that was painful to watch.

Regarding RTH OA, there are actually two settings as I mentioned in this earlier thread: Conflicting RTH settings?

It is still unclear to me what the hidden setting does. I wonder if it must be enabled to really activate RTH OA? It is off by default.

Bloody hell... I know it's bad taste to say... But after the 9/11 and recent terrorist attacks can you imagine what some of the people in the office must be thinking when they saw that coming towards the building . Must been shitting them self's lol. But good work getting it. Msinger is a legend around here. And so are a lot of the guys.

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Regarding RTH OA, there are actually two settings as I mentioned in this earlier thread: Conflicting RTH settings?

It is still unclear to me what the hidden setting does. I wonder if it must be enabled to really activate RTH OA? It is off by default.
Any comments on this? I'm even more interested since Lickity Split reported that OA was turned on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart