I lost it.. :((

How long did it take for Dji to fix it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Its actually being delivered back to me today , they had it for like two -3 days and listed it as repaired but it took 5 days to cross the country to them and 8 more days for the return trip via truck and UPS, it being the holidays didn't help any

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

From FAA, and for:

107.25 Operations from a moving vehicle or aircraft
107.29 Daylight operation
107.31 Visual line of sight aircraft operation
107.33 Visual observer
107.35 Operation of multiple sUAS
107.37(a) Yielding the right of way
107.39 Operation over people
107.41 Operation in certain airspace
107.51(a) Operating limitations: ground speed
107.51(b) Operating limitations: altitude
107.51(c) Operating limitations: minimum visibility
107.51(d) Operating limitations: minimum distance from clouds

I believe you must have an sUAS Airman Certificate, and the waivers are only temporary.
Looks like most are given for daylight operation.

Waiver Application:
Request a Waiver/Airspace Authorization – Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS)

Waivers granted:
Part 107 Waivers Granted

Its actually being delivered back to me today , they had it for like two -3 days and listed it as repaired but it took 5 days to cross the country to them and 8 more days for the return trip via truck and UPS, it being the holidays didn't help any

Just wondering was it fixed under warranty or DJI care refresh? If it was DJI care refresh, did they repair it free of charge or did you use one of your "replacements"?

Just wondering was it fixed under warranty or DJI care refresh? If it was DJI care refresh, did they repair it free of charge or did you use one of your "replacements"?
It was fixed under DJI care but I'm still waiting to see if they included any findings with the unit as far as what settings were enabled , I'll update this later

It was fixed under DJI care but I'm still waiting to see if they included any findings with the unit as far as what settings were enabled , I'll update this later
That's good to know. The way DJI refresh reads it sounds like they don't do repair only replacement. If they actually do repair that's great! And to verify you have a p4 PRO right?

Thanks to all who was willing to put in the time and effort to learn us all how to use this feature CORRECT in the p4p. As a absolute newbie, I learn a lot. May I now ask, if the same wise men can teach us, how to plan a mission and to check for the value to capture for OA. What do you propose .. go and look first in Google earth BEFORE EVERY FLIGHT - and how do you get to the 'sweat spot' for OA?

Thanks to all who was willing to put in the time and effort to learn us all how to use this feature CORRECT in the p4p. As a absolute newbie, I learn a lot. May I now ask, if the same wise men can teach us, how to plan a mission and to check for the value to capture for OA. What do you propose .. go and look first in Google earth BEFORE EVERY FLIGHT - and how do you get to the 'sweat spot' for OA?

I'm not sure I follow? I think the lesson here is OA is great but you shouldn't rely on it. At the end of the day the lesson is simple: set an RTH higher than any objects you are flying near.

There's nothing at all in the box only a repair slip and pairing instructions,I checked my DJI Care balace thing and it shows no repairs on my account , I'm going to ask them if the repair is a warranty thing or if it goes against the DJI Care

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl