I keep missing the deals!

Reaction score
So I got a p3 standard about a week ago and love it. But I need more. Like many i suppose I want more range.
So I'm looking for an Advanced.
I keep missing these 599 deals!
Anyone know of any that are going on right now?

You can get a P3A on Amazon right now for $736. If you have a Micro Center near you, then check there for an even better deal.

Or if you have the slickdeals app on your phone you can set it to alert you on the P3A. That is how I got mine from Cookie Electronics on ebay for $599. Free shipping and no tax.

Thanks Hunch,
I'm looking for an advanced though the 849 is more than I've got in my toy budget at the moment :D
I set an alert in slickdeals so we shall see what happens there!

You just missed the $599 deal at atlantahobby.com. They are a reputable dealer for many years. The P3A is now back up to $749, but sounds cheaper than your other findings. They also have the P3P for $799 while supplies last

I almost went for the Atlanta hobby deal to have a second P3A on hand but I didn't because I'm just not in the mood to wrangle through the firmware updates and the remote updates and on and on to confirm the thing flies well without issue. It's a job to confirm your money has been well spent on a working system through it all. I'm confident in my bird. It has taken quite a careful navigation through updates and avoiding certain updates to get to this point. I'm just not in the mood for another journey, lol. Eventually I will though because I do want a second one.

Reactions: eBoon
I almost went for the Atlanta hobby deal to have a second P3A on hand but I didn't because I'm just not in the mood to wrangle through the firmware updates and the remote updates and on and on to confirm the thing flies well without issue. It's a job to confirm your money has been well spent on a working system through it all. I'm confident in my bird. It has taken quite a careful navigation through updates and avoiding certain updates to get to this point. I'm just not in the mood for another journey, lol. Eventually I will though because I do want a second one.
It's easier the second time around! :cool:

One thing I miss about the p3s is the wifi to the app/device that the p3a/p3p doesn't do
Made it easy to do a simple ground station

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I feel the same way. The fact that I need to send my 1st bird to DJI for repair, leaves me with a sour taste experience.

Bought my advanced for $599 microcenter

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl