I have a serious issue...

Seems like a no brainer, coke or phantom... Now if it was a 12 pack of Pacifico, different story. Just as an aside, why are you putting it in the fridge?

Instead of buying the phantom you should of saved your money and invested in some groceries. But I see you got your priorities in order, like the rest of America.:D

I only need to buy drinks. I have a garden that produces most of my vegetables and I have a freezer full of yellow fin tuna, Mahi Mahi, vension, and elk. My grocery store is the woods and oceans.
Thanks for the advice tho!

The real problem is the bin was not in the root so you have to bin the root instead.

The temperature at 6000 feet is 37°F. Fly it up there, get a good hover and do an in-flight calibration.

Reactions: taroh
The temperature at 6000 feet is 37°F. Fly it up there, get a good hover and do an in-flight calibration.
I can only get up to 2100 feet before I have to return. Battery won't last to 6000ft.
8dd0946c8972085a7efa00047ac98f48.jpg

Good Lord...all you people and your First World problems. Complaining that you can't fit your Phantom in the refrigerator for a cooldown so you can do an IMU calibration? What is WRONG with you?

The OBVIOUS answer is to buy a bigger refrigerator. Sheesh...complain complain complain.

Reactions: Coldfire
Ok so I called DJI. Told them about my IMU calibration issue. They recommend me this fridge . It holds the phantom at the perfect temperature for a IMU cal.
I thought it was overpriced at 1000$ but they said it would fix my crooked horizion. So screw it, I ordered it.

Said it would ship from DJI in 6 months.
Man they're slow.

a8d4f083496aefa5f37b06e3ff9b0b08.jpg

Reactions: taroh and Eidetic
I need to do an IMU calibration also. I'm glad I did a quick search here on the forums and found this post. I'm drawing water in the bathtub now. I checked my microwave to see if the Phantom would fit in there OK. I had to remove the props in order for it to fit and be able to spin round and round in there. I would think that would be important so it dries evenly.
I sure love this forum. It so easy to find the information I need.
Thanks

Reactions: Coldfire
IMG_2559_zps1eoqar1i.jpg

Fits in cooler...... BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: bobmyers
I had same issue, but I make blue ice in freezer, so I put one bag in P3 battery room. Well cooled, and IMU worked well. It's not a joke.

I know the problem. My P3P makes blue ice every time I fly it above 35,000 feet. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan