I have a serious issue...

Reaction score
So my firmware updated flawlessly. Decided to do my IMU calibration. Went to stick my phantom in the fridge... and.... There's no room in there! I'll either have to remove my 12 pack and let my soda get warm... or not super cool my phantom. Man serious first world problems here...

Hahaha I'm guessing you're joking

I don't see what's funny about it. This is a serious issue. OP have you considered drinking all the soda in one go while it's still cool while you wait for the Phantom to cool down in the fridge? This is the only possible solution I can see to this disaster.

Reactions: Stephan
I don't see what's funny about it. This is a serious issue. OP have you considered drinking all the soda in one go while it's still cool while you wait for the Phantom to cool down in the fridge? This is the only possible solution I can see to this disaster.
I just tried this Trumple. I drank 4 sodas and puked on my phantom. Thanks for the awful advice. I'm going to show my flight record to dji and demand they fix it for free.

Easy solution... Run cold water in the tub... Immerse for 15 mins... Should cool it down enough

Easy solution... Run cold water in the tub... Immerse for 15 mins... Should cool it down enough
Ok I'll try it.. Hopefully it will get the soda off it. Since its wet should I do a bag of rice calibration for a week before the imu calibration?

No, like someone else mentioned, the microwave should dry it up enough.. lol

Reactions: loganintx
People put their phones in the microwave to try and charge them.... Stupidity knows no bounds

Ok so I stuck it in the microwave.. it was making the D-D-D-D like the update is completed. And the led's were going CRAZY!
67766a0b55e347c75e01edb5b2683bbf.jpg
3cb8cceae6bb71848d289cf478cb7ab3.jpg

The only logical thing to do in a situation like this is to take a trip to your local appliance outlet and buy a new fridge for the Phantom. I see no other way around that....

What's a phantom?

an appearance or illusion without material substance, as a dream image, mirage, or optical illusion. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan