I can not set x1 to GPS mode.

Reaction score
Hi. I got a Phantom with a H3-2D gimbal.

Everything work fine until I calibrated the IMU. Now I am having a red yellow. Nothing happen when I click 10 times x1 for calibrate.
I don’t get the full yellow ( showing it is ready for calibrating ) In the Naza software is it not possible to set x1 to GPS mode only atti.
Thats maybe who it don’t understand the 10 click x1 thing.

I think the software thing x1 is for tilting the gimbal. I have updated the naza and firmware software now. It is not possible as well
to set it to IOC in the software. when I do it and go back to the menu it is gone again.

I hope someone can crack this issue for me.

Thanks Morten

"U" is the channel for flight modes, not X1. It's the one mapped by default to the 3-position switch on the top right of your controller. When you move that switch, you should see the flight mode in the NAZA assistant change from GPS to Atti to Manual (or failsafe, you can choose).

Thanks for helping.
My problem is that I can not set it to gps mode. Only Atti when I click the RC in top possision. Down posission I can put it to Atti, manual, safe mode.

Are there any way I can reinstall the system like I do on a cumputer. Maybe it will help

Morten

When you connected to the NAZA software this time, did you have to click "skip" on the loading screen? It sounds like maybe you're just looking at the software but it hasn't connected to the NAZA properly

wow i thought i shout click skip. Should I then just wait ? ( it is like nothing happen the first 10 sec )
Morten

If it gives you the option to click "skip", that means it didn't detect a connection to the NAZA, and you're just looking at the assistant software (no data from the controller).

Have you already installed the drivers from DJI's website? It's also possible that the USB plug in the phantom could have wobbled enough to prevent a connection.

Now I power up the Phantom before opening naza and I went directly to the software with out the skip thing.
It is still the same. I can not put it to GPS mode only atti in the top position and atti, manuel,safe in the down position.
If I enable ICO and go to another menu it has forgot I already enable it when i go back to the menu. Very strange.
Thanks for helping me out.
Morten

Driffill said:
Sounds like a damaged GPS cable or antenna?

Or the GPS isn't connected. If the Naza detects no GPS receiver, then the modes will change to Atti / Atti / Manual on the right switch.
Have you had the top off your Phantom recently and maybe dislodged the GPS receiver cable?

Thanks for the help. No I have not touch anything. I will try to pair my friends RC to my drone to see if it is the antenna.
If it is the GPS cable I would not know how to fix that.

Morten

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl