How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

is there more improvement with New Firmware..now i am on 1.5.7 and Magic Power 5.1 and everything works fine, only have problems in urban areas..thats why thinkin about the update in combination with the New papatita mod version..but want to know if it is worth to make the changes or better stay at 1.5.7

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

is there more improvement with New Firmware..now i am on 1.5.7 and Magic Power 5.1 and everything works fine, only have problems in urban areas..thats why thinkin about the update in combination with the New papatita mod version..but want to know if it is worth to make the changes or better stay at 1.5.7

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think newest firmware + power upgrade is the best for now, as new firmware improved video stability and Papa Tita mod makes it more powerful..

Magic Power v5.2
Support the latest firmware (1.7.9)
Download: http://bit.ly/p3magic
View attachment 68822

Sent from my MI MAX using PhantomPilots mobile app
Error.png

It has error in running Magic Power(5.1, 5.2)

why I did not find this error huh? [emoji53]

I guess that it is language different in Riched20.dll or Riched32.dll on Windows OS. How about do you distribute files also or compile the exe files including dll files?
There was no problem in PowerMagic 5.0. But, 5.1 and 5.2 have the problem in running.

Did you find the difference on vsftpd.conf under 1.7.9 firmware?
/////////////////////////////////////////
local_root=/tmp
background=YES
listen=YES
anonymous_enable=NO
local_enable=YES <---------No ???
write_enable=YES
local_umask=022
check_shell=NO
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I always appreciate your efforts.

Last edited:
The main folder is still in place and only hidden but we can put a file, by activating the telnet then all be open again.

Can you explain how to manually enable telnet service and fully open the folder access on 1.7.9 Body(192.168.1.2)?. I still have used 1.3.5 firmware. But, I want to know about that...

hi Papatita ... pls add RICHED.DLL into the app..
Can you upload the latest firmware (1.7.9)
because my dji go app cant check the last vesion
THANK^^
I already add riched32.dll and riched20.dll in a zip file
I don't recommend update fw 1.7.9 by a method insert into sdcard, try to install DJI GO v2.7.0 (all file on my drive)

I already add riched32.dll and riched20.dll in a zip file
I don't recommend update fw 1.7.9 by a method insert into sdcard, try to install DJI GO v2.7.0 (all file on my drive)
You must add another one "RICHED.DLL"...check upsite #688
So..1.7.9 is better than 1.5.7 in power mod??
ok.. i will try later..THK

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart