How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

hello my frıends. ı dıd thıs update (ce to fcc mode)but after ı cant connet to phantom.phone and pc wifi dont find phantom3 standart.What wıll ı do now?

What options did you choose from the patch?
Which firmware do you have?.....check DJI Go app.

Ok, so I have an FCC Model with the DBS Antenna mod. As I understand, my remote and AC transmit power are set at 20 dBm by default. I'd like to pump that up to 24 dBm on the AC. Am I correct in assuming that I can use this patch to push the transmit power up to 24 dBm on the remote and AC selecting "Patch to FCC - RC Only Recommended" and "24 dBm". If I want to boost the the AC only, I modify the watchlog.sh file, change this line to "DRONELIMIT=2400" and perform STEP 1. I am not interested in the optional channel mods.
Just select like this:

Untitled.png

The possible solutions:

1. Turn off the laptop and your phone, find an other phone to check phantom3 wifi. I think it is becouse of IP conflict

2. Turn on the rc (drone off), if in these conditions wifi back on, connect the laptop to wifi, run the application with the menu revert back to CE.

3. Re-Link RC and Drone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello All and thx PapaTita for your good work.
Does it work directly on my P3S with 1.6.8 firmware. Dont want tu downgrade with my clone battery
Thx for answer

thx for answer ...will try it sooonn ....does it support if i had a ARGTEK kit on my rc or do i have to go back to origin anten ?

Hey CartwainOne,

Yes any antenna mod works with this software mod.

@PapaTita: this evening i did again the mod using the new application selecting 20 dbm and rc only (recomended) and i tested with chanel 13 fix ... Mod worked but after reboot and step2 rc signal was red and no more wifi signal.

As now i'm confortable with this situation (thx to your help last time) i manages to revert to CE then i ran the mod again without selecting fix chanel 13.

Am i the only one losing signal when choosing fix chanel 13 ????

Flo

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: CartwainOne
Hey CartwainOne,

Yes any antenna mod works with this software mod.

@PapaTita: this evening i did again the mod using the new application selecting 20 dbm and rc only (recomended) and i tested with chanel 13 fix ... Mod worked but after reboot and step2 rc signal was red and no more wifi signal.

As now i'm confortable with this situation (thx to your help last time) i manages to revert to CE then i ran the mod again without selecting fix chanel 13.

Am i the only one losing signal when choosing fix chanel 13 ????

Flo

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
You can try to test channel 13 via the telnet application, type the command: watchlog.sh -ch 13
If it fails just restart rc no need to revert back to ce.

You can try to test channel 13 via the telnet application, type the command: watchlog.sh -ch 13
If it fails just restart rc no need to revert back to ce.

A little note on master Papatita suggestion.....

You should run the MOD first without channel selection.
After that you can easily test if the desired channel works for you with the command watchlog.sh -ch xx
It will switch to the chosen channel untill you switch off the stuff, after switching back on it will select the channel automatically again.
In think in some areas you aren't allowed to use channel 13.

Reactions: PapaTita
hello guys this is my personal experience in this mode, first I made the 20 rc update only it did add performance to my craft, then I tried the 27 dbm and scan 13-1 channel mode rc and craft.. This time my rc having a problem connecting to my craft I have to re start and off to get connection and when I have the link flew it and it doesnt go beyond 80 meters have a control but no video, so now I revert it to 24dbm rc and craft no channel scan and it seem rc connect faster to the craft now, willl try to test tomorrow.. (sorry bad english not from english country :) )
btw: -firmware 1.5.7+
-DJI App 2.8.1
with Argtek 7dbm antenna

Reactions: PapaTita

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor