How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

hello papatita, i just made the update, i choose click the 24dbm for the drone and 20dbm for rc, but when i check in the telnet iwinfo, it said rc 20 dbm and drone also 20 dbm. i did it two times still same result.. btw nice work no big deal still happy with 20 dbm.. maybe ill try the 27 dbm in the future..thanks

hello papatita, i just made the update, i choose click the 24dbm for the drone and 20dbm for rc, but when i check in the telnet iwinfo, it said rc 20 dbm and drone also 20 dbm. i did it two times still same result.. btw nice work no big deal still happy with 20 dbm.. maybe ill try the 27 dbm in the future..thanks

What software version are running, according to DJI Go?
Are you in FCC or CE area?

What software version are running, according to DJI Go?
Are you in FCC or CE area?
Im in CE area now. My firmware is 1.5.7+ and dji app 2.8.1.. I did fly this afternoon it increase a little, I will try the 27 dbm tomorrow. Do I need to return first to default or can I direct do the 27dbm mode?.. thanks

I've read you can just change it to 27dbm without reverting first

Reactions: romeo
Sorry for repeating this question, but I believe it hasn't been answered yet.

How does the P3Standard choose Wi-Fi channel by default?
What is different when choosing the mod Scan 1-13?

Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
may be the same but not with channel 13, scan channel start search an empty channel from13 to 1

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Telnet 192.168.1.2 to check drone tx-power

Reactions: jeganx
Quick question, if I implement on a P3S with AC firmware 1.6.80 and DJI Go app 2.9.0 and I perform a firmware upgrade in the future, will it over-write this mod? What do I need to consider or be worried about if implement the mod and want to I perform a firmware upgrade in the future?

Quick question, if I implement on a P3S with AC firmware 1.6.80 and DJI Go app 2.9.0 and I perform a firmware upgrade in the future, will it over-write this mod? What do I need to consider or be worried about if implement the mod and want to I perform a firmware upgrade in the future?
Yes, upgrade firmware will overwrite this mod. Before upgrade do revert back to ce, after that you can mod again (hope still can... lol)

sorry guys,
about mod, even for those who use litchi you must use "scan channel 13 to 1" ?. I have noticed that the program is set to automatic "transmission channel (0-31)".

having increased to 20 db only the remote control, and using litchi with good results, do you think is useful at this point also tap the options on the mod? add scan channel?

hello my frıends. ı dıd thıs update (ce to fcc mode)but after ı cant connet to phantom.phone and pc wifi dont find phantom3 standart.What wıll ı do now?

Ok, so I have an FCC Model with the DBS Antenna mod. As I understand, my remote and AC transmit power are set at 20 dBm by default. I'd like to pump that up to 24 dBm on the AC. Am I correct in assuming that I can use this patch to push the transmit power up to 24 dBm on the remote and AC selecting "Patch to FCC - RC Only Recommended" and "24 dBm". If I want to boost the the AC only, I modify the watchlog.sh file, change this line to "DRONELIMIT=2400" and perform STEP 1. I am not interested in the optional channel mods.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor