How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

anybody tried this mod if it works with litchi? any difference bet. litchi & go app? from go app switching to litchi do i need to revert back? thanks

Has anyone else had issues with the "strong interference warning" lately using MP? I have tried BO 13, BO Auto, BO scan 13-1, I also tried US auto. But it seems with MP 5.3, latest DJI GO and those settings it just wont stop. I use to be able to fly ages without a glitch in my camera feed with this mod. Now I cannot get a smooth feed and it is really annoying trying to move the gimbal to film and then you have gone too far...

Kind Regards
Brayden

anybody tried this mod if it works with litchi? any difference bet. litchi & go app? from go app switching to litchi do i need to revert back? thanks
This mod applys to the AC and RC and doesn't have anything with the app used. So you can use any app with this mod.

Reactions: PapaTita
Has anyone else had issues with the "strong interference warning" lately using MP? I have tried BO 13, BO Auto, BO scan 13-1, I also tried US auto. But it seems with MP 5.3, latest DJI GO and those settings it just wont stop. I use to be able to fly ages without a glitch in my camera feed with this mod. Now I cannot get a smooth feed and it is really annoying trying to move the gimbal to film and then you have gone too far...

Kind Regards
Brayden

Same to me. And till now I have no solution.

Try choosing channel 10 or 11. It helped me to avoid interference warning. I had problems with huge video lag on Auto and Scan modes. Also what might help, is to use phone ar pad with no cellular connection (no sim card). In my case I use separate phone dedicated for flying my phantom, just to minimize additional interference.

Last edited:
If I take off and fly away immediately I lose signal. If I hover close for a little while I end up keeping image signal through the flight. I read Papa Tita say here the way Magic Power works. DJI drops your wifi power on GPS initialization and then Magic Power runs a loop every 10 seconds to raise the transmit power. So flying out of range immediately causes me to drop signal. I started hovering close for a 10-15 seconds and then didn't lose power at a range were I couldn't see the drone ~1500ft. I'm getting more acceptable range on full battery flights without losing image and DJI Go connection.

Magic Power 5.3 worked for me on my Phantom 3 Std . Latest firmware and Go versions. Only one test flight, but I got my range back and flew the entire battery without an app disconnect. I was never losing RC control. Just image and app connection. Wasn't working since April.

Can someone please help. I reverted back to stock to do the firmware update. Then tried to use power magic to do the mod again. Step one works fine. Restarted everything as asked. Connected to the phantom Wi-Fi and pressed step 2 but it just says can't telnet to rc.
So I'm stuck with step one done but can't go any further. Any advice please..
Thanks

Ok after a bit of messing around. It seems to have worked. Not 100% sure if it did. When I restart and reconnect and press IWINFO it says 27dbm on both but I'm not sure if it did. It didn't follow the normal two step process. Can anyone tell me if this means it's ok and done at 27dbm?
Thanks

03bba4da490eda3e10d9895cd44c2fda.jpg

I think so. They mention on the details of the firmware upgrade that you need to log in again to get out of that restricted mode. Not sure if you need to log out and in. Presuming your logged out automatically after the update. If not then just try to log out and in again.
Also it may have turned beginner mode on in the settings in dji pro. Check that too and make sure it's turned off. Check all your general setting.. hight limit, distance limit etc too. Just to cover everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka