How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Yes

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters P3S from Romania ....3,6 km with mod 5.3 PapaTita 20db on RC bosted both (2,4 and 5.8 ) + 21 db on bird work maybe on 4 km but i m afraid on 3...4 C (temperature) go more distance because Li-Ion have problem in cold wheater.

Sorry i feel very stupid..... but after month of magicpower i dont understand how i can set different power to bird and rc. Is limit to 20db only for rc and other dropdown up to 27 affect bird?
What you mean with boost 5.8? Is antenna boosted?

noooo, i'm very stupid. watching a youtube video i see than the 3 pin connector have a different pinout instead argtek..... the pin 1 is the 5.8 and 2-3 2.4ghz.
tomorrow i'll try again.
sorry

Sorry i feel very stupid..... but after month of magicpower i dont understand how i can set different power to bird and rc. Is limit to 20db only for rc and other dropdown up to 27 affect bird?
What you mean with boost 5.8? Is antenna boosted?

http://www.dx.com/p/2w-5-8ghz-wlan-...fi-router-ap-silver-black-395761#.WFSHQoo2vbg
booster 2.4 ghz - Free Shipping - DX

Wifimag.ro :: Antenă panel dualband APA-M25

on bird...2.4 ghz at 27 db mean about 1w..is more power....an the signal from antenna is in all directions . Because 5.8 have only 10-15w on bird the big power from 2.4 ghz 1w is like a jammer for 5.8///. If change anntenas on bird - put all directional maybe change the situation and can put big power in 2.4.

Both 2.4 and 5.8 is a microwave ........Microwave - Wikipedia an enginier mabe understand the effect,,,,,,,

Hi, thanks for your reply
When you say no effect do you mean it works with this version of GO and doesn't effect anything negatively or do you mean the mod won't work with this version.
Thanks

Works with all versions of GO, latest versions of GO use a different map system that's all I think.

Litchi also..

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaTita

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94