How to Erase my P3 account name for a new owner ??

Reaction score
Please help! I've searched high and low for a way to unregister my account or name to my Phantom 3 Pro. I'm getting rid of it to upgrade and want the new owner to be able to register under there account, or at least not have to see my name on there flight logs and app. They created an account and logged in on the Go App but they still see my name on logs and such. Any help would be appreciated. Still waiting to hear back from DJI. Thank u

Perhaps a more relevant title would help you get the answer you're seeking. I clicked here expecting to see a P3 for sale with pictures and a price tag.

Some suggestions:

How do I unregister my P3 account?

Erasing my P3 Pro account name for a new owner.

Good luck!

Reactions: dirkclod
This question has come up couple times as far as I know there was no answer . I think in time this is going to be a problem .
Good Luck

I would let them keep your logs. If they have any problems and have to send it in then that may help. Knowing the time flying and how many flights may be important when sending it in or trying to get it fixed with a warranty.

Please help! I've searched high and low for a way to unregister my account or name to my Phantom 3 Pro. I'm getting rid of it to upgrade and want the new owner to be able to register under there account, or at least not have to see my name on there flight logs and app. They created an account and logged in on the Go App but they still see my name on logs and such. Any help would be appreciated. Still waiting to hear back from DJI. Thank u
Did you register is as a hobby/recreational user? If so, you just registered yourself, not the specific aircraft. Just take off the registration # and sell it.
If you registered it as a part 107 drone with make, model and serial #, you will have to unregister/cancel the registration for that specific bird.I can't tell you how to do that. Look on the FAA UAS registration site.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT