Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

how to download iosd mini assistant software for Mac?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by chino316, Jun 17, 2014.

1. chino316

hi all so i purchased a iosd mini i went over to dji.com to download the assistant software but there are no download for mac? is there anyway to do a firmware update or check for the Mac? thank you in advance.

2. Diesel31

I'm pretty sure that the mini iosd software is for PC only. I had to use my wife's laptop to update mine.

3. chino316

This really sucks will hopefully they will have a Mac version soon hopefully it will work alright on my installtion

4. Buk

Buk

I would guess if you have a really new iOSD mini, it may have the correct firmware and not need an update. However, if an older one it may need an update right out of the box and currently there is no Mac version of the software.

If you get iOSD mini installed and the flight information does not appear, then the update is required. The process, which you may already know, is detailed in the manual.
    http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/nazam-v2/en/iOSD_mini_User_Manual_v1.06_en.pdf

5. Diesel31

Very true. I picked up another mini IOSD 2 weeks ago. My wife was on her laptop and I was impatient. Hooked it up w/o updating and it's been fine since.