P3 Firmware How to downgrade Standard Firmware using the new go app? (FW 1.7.9 nightmare)

if you buy any Phantom from best buy and you have less than 90 days from the date you buy it ,, you can take it to best buy store and they can upgrade or update for you the firmware for free ,,Phantom company offers you option but no body from stores tell you that,,,i received in Christmas the Phantom 3 professional ,,I heaved issues to download the firmware and best buy seller tell me about the free ( 15 minutes ) time update same ,,,they update with 1.10.0 firmware

Has anyone read that phantom 3 standards with the 1.7.90 be returned to dji because that firmware can be damaging to the unit and the 1.8.10 firmware does not correct those bugs.

Is the 1.8.10 update good or do you have issues
I only flew it behind the house here and was fine but hope to take it in the morning to the hills to check it for distance .
I can tell you then .That's were I do the most of my testing .

Reactions: jon_snow2177
Okay thanks , I updated mine to 1.8.10 and then had image transmission issues , I then did the IMU calibration and it seemed to fix , do you think the 1.8.10 was the problem for my no image transmission ?

That I don't know. Mine was fine out about 3000' which is as far as I go here because of threes .
Now I used to do an IMU cal every time I did an update but with these P3's I haven't .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl