How to avoid being tracked by a drone?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Is it easy to modify the uav? I found that I seemed to be followed.
Every day, two drones hover around my house, near my yard. That's where I usually have afternoon tea.
The two drones are fitted with devices similar to small cameras.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

You will probably find the small devices similar to cameras are cameras.... Anything worth seeing at your place during afternoon tea time?

What modification did you have in mind?

Reactions: _SF2sqN2UePKX
Hello everyone!
Every day, two drones hover around my house, near my yard. That's where I usually have afternoon tea.
,had to ask why they buzzing around,?? Mayby just play along and follow the return,and no please don't use this gun,,Yeh what happens at tea time...:cool:..good on you for posting anyway, not nice being watched but they might not be watching you,get the credit card out,buy a phantom and ya all can fly together
Screenshot_20180222-111154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zarvan and Neon Euc
Hello everyone!
It's the drones in your property or over you flying? If none of these are true them the pilots of the drones are just flying for enjoyment. If the sound of the drones bother you. You could walk over the pilots and ask if they can fly the drone in another direction away from you.

Hello everyone!

Yes, put your clothes back on ;)

Do these drones appear to be performing a mating ritual? Migratory drones sometimes will find places to nest if they have offspring. Get a decent camera and set up nearby to get a nice photo of these elusive creatures.

I'm not sure if those drones are shooting me. But it makes me feel like my privacy is being violated.
I saw on youtube a device like a gun that could target a drone. Is this really valid?

Drones have very wideangle lenses on their cameras.
That's very good for landscape photography but it means they can't record any detail of you unless they are quite close.

How far away are you seeing these drones?

Drones have very wideangle lenses on their cameras.
That's very good for landscape photography but it means they can't record any detail of you unless they are quite close.

How far away are you seeing these drones?
They're probably less than 10 meters from me.

I mean to use a similar device, not a gun.
if they are less the 10 m only 30 feet and over your property then call the authorities . if they are not over your property and you use a jamming device don't be surprised if you get a visit from authorities and maybe a law suit for damage to someones property .

AT 10 meters it sounds like your neighbour has a pair of drones flying over their own yard, why would you think they MAY be looking at you? If that's the case get your own drone and go have fun with your neighbours.

Law enforcement will be happy to solve the problem. You just need to decide if you will be the defendant or not.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart