Do you know the drone jammer ? How to avoid it

uav_defender

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
ctstechnologys.com
The principle of drone jammer is to block the communication pipeline of UAV (Including the remote control signal and navigation signal)
The conventional remote control signal is 2.4g/5.8ghz Navigation with GPS, Beidou, GLONASS and Galileo 1.2G/1.5G/1.6Ghz

Most common operating frequency band of UAV jammer are: 1559~1607mhz 2400~2484Mhz and 5725~5850Mhz (80% of the market )
Reference :Generation 3 digital drone jammer gun 3 in 1 for 5000M

A few drone jammers working on multi bands(1~5% of the market ):
310~390MHz 390~470MHz 400~470MHz DTMF 868~928MHz 925~960MHz 1200~1300MHz gps & glonass 1510~1610MHz gps & glonass 2385~2485MHz wifi 5725~5825MHz
Reference :Digital Military anti drone jammers drone jamming device

The biggest threat of UAV is Digital Signal Jammer(But don't worry, few people in the market will use it because the price Very expensive)
D7J2DoiXoAEyhkL.jpg

How to avoid the anti drone device?
1.Refitting remote control frequency band of UAV(dont used 2.4g/5.8g)
2.Use more advanced UAVs (Eg dji mavic air 2) It uses frequency hopping technology normal analog /DDS jammer can not good working on it

Why Anti-drone? and Why are drones a problem?

Last edited:
Your first post is a confusing one. You sell drone jammers and you are telling us how to avoid drone jammers. The only reason to avoid drone jammers, is to want to do something illegal. Drone jammers are in place for security reasons. Is your ploy to help terrorists? From your site, there are articles on DIY anti drone jammers. You confuse me.

Thanks for your reply
I'm just talking about technology. Using drones or avoid the detector system doesn't mean breaking the law
If it is not used normally, the kitchen knife may also be a weapon.
Yes our business is anti drone that why i can tell you how anti drone system working

Today we only discuss technology
But Thanks for your reply :)

Thanks for your reply
I'm just talking about technology. Using drones or avoid the detector system doesn't mean breaking the law
Yes our business is anti drone that why i can tell you how anti drone system working

Yes, I like technology talk. I gleaned some from your post. If someone wanted to do wrong with their drone, there is always a way. You showed by your post that you have the knowledge to do it. What ever one man makes, another man can undo.
I have a drone made with a fairly common material, that makes it quite stealth like. It works by relay system with cell towers. So it’s signal is hidden with the matrix of the other signals. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sell you. Lol.

“Locks on house doors, keep the honest man honest, they don’t keep the true criminals away.

“Locks on house doors, keep the honest man honest, they don’t keep the true criminals away.

Yes, that's absolutely true! All restriction and laws are here to put honest people into troubles and complicate theirs life.
There are no restrictions for criminals - until they are being cached. :)

Thanks for your reply

".....that why i can tell you how anti drone system working".

I kind of get the feeling you aren't from these parts...

".....that why i can tell you how anti drone system working".

I kind of get the feeling you aren't from these parts...
You must not can see his location. Hong Kong .?

Reactions: vincent228
If you're in the U.S., don't worry about this. It's illegal to use except for a small number of people who work for Federal alphabet agencies.

I fear a redneck with a shotgun using birdshot way more than a jamming device. That’s a real threat. These boys down here can shoot very well, myself Included. I could smoke a drone if needed and have the tools to do it. lol

I fear a redneck with a shotgun using birdshot way more than a jamming device. That’s a real threat. These boys down here can shoot very well, myself Included. I could smoke a drone if needed and have the tools to do it. lol
Also illegal

I had a ******* shoot at mine last night I was at a 1000 feet on decent heard BOOOOOM BOOOOM he had threated on Facebook so tonight ima rub him outta ammo I was 2 feet from my takeoff straight up over my property

Hard to believe the FCC would sign off on such a device. That thing will wreak havoc with WiFi networks, which goes directly against all FCC directives. Don't have time to research it now, but it would be interesting to see if it's FCC certified.

And while losing GPS lock wouldn't be a huge deal for experienced pilots such as myself, I can only imagine that this would cause most pilots to lose control and/or crash. So now we're back to FAA approval. I don't see this thing as catching on. I'd rather make a homemade microwave disrupter with an old microwave oven amplifier.

D

Reactions: Basspig
That's kind of a borderline hostile comment. You're not from his parts, either. What's your point?
He had none just being him.
Guys let’s stay on topic and we know not to get started
on gun remarks and it’s not just rednecks that would do that.
I resemble that remark on rednecks so no more on that.
Not sure what this vender is selling but we will most likely
find out soon enough.
Please stay on topic.

That's kind of a borderline hostile comment. You're not from his parts, either. What's your point?
When people post without checking for bad grammar or spelling, I sometimes respond with my "Texas humor" and, unlike your post, no offense or hostility was intended.

When people post without checking for bad grammar or spelling, I sometimes respond with my "Texas humor" and, unlike your post, no offense or hostility was intended.
Done told him and and also said Stay On Topic.

There's practically no way to avoid it, now that technology is getting more and more advanced!

General drone jammer block these frequencies of drone signals: 1.5G/2.4G/5.8G, power up to 100W, shielding distance up to 500-1200M!

Reactions: WV. Rootman
If you're in the U.S., don't worry about this. It's illegal to use except for a small number of people who work for Federal alphabet agencies.
So far. With the new directive from the Whitehouse that may come to an end and more local LE and others will have access to these. With proper training and education of what flights are legal and which are not that should be no problem. Hopefully much better education of local LE will avoid the hodgepodge we see at the present time.

Also a nationwide set of rules for launch and recovery would be nice. An example are towns in California where you have to register with the city and have their ID label on the bottom of your aircraft in addition to the FAA registration. Plus they require a registration fee on top of the federal one. Total overkill and overreach of federal regulations. I suppose they do that with GA also?

There's practically no way to avoid it, now that technology is getting more and more advanced!

General drone jammer block these frequencies of drone signals: 1.5G/2.4G/5.8G, power up to 100W, shielding distance up to 500-1200M!
Welcome to the forum. What do you fly? If that is you, you are playing my instrument. I play mainly classical.

Welcome to the forum. What do you fly? If that is you, you are playing my instrument. I play mainly classical.
Never knew you were a violin (fiddle) player. Kind of rusty now, but played a lot of classical during school up through 2 years of Jr. College.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart