How many review units are out there?

Reaction score
Seems like everyone and their grandma has done a review now. How many review units do you suppose are out there? Do they have to return the Mavics?

Seems like everyone and their grandma has done a review now. How many review units do you suppose are out there? Do they have to return the Mavics?
I have seen probably 10 reviews so I will say 10+. Most want review units returned. They will offer a production unit as an inducement to obtain favourable commentary in some instances. Is this important to you for any particular reason?

I received 2 of them this past Monday, and just as I was opening up the box to get them out...I woke up from the dream I was having. LOL!

I have seen probably 10 reviews so I will say 10+. Most want review units returned. They will offer a production unit as an inducement to obtain favourable commentary in some instances. Is this important to you for any particular reason?
Just curious. Looks like there's 50 plus different posters on YouTube. DJI really sent out quite a bit of them for reviews. Shipping to China is pricey, so I was also curious about returning the units. Or perhaps they go back to DJI USA.

Kmaluo , if indeed there are many units out, i don't think they are that many as 50

Maybe more around 20 or less...be careful, so many youtubers pretend to have shot with the MAVIC to attract viewers but are showing footage taken with Phantom or some other drones instead

maybe half of youtube reviews are concerned by this i noticed...

I've noticed a lot of phony videos as well. One is listed as a distance test for the Mavic Pro, and when the video ends, you can clearly see the shadow of a Phantom (legs and all). Another guy has a video titled something like "Mavic battery fail crash" or something like that, and not only is there NOT a crash, you can see him holding a Phantom controller in the video when he does a flyby. One guy has several Mavic Pro vs Karma videos, and the drones are supposedly taking the EXACT same video from their respective cameras, including peoples movements and everything (virtually impossible).People are producing click-bait inducing videos that pay them, because they know thousands of people are starved to see Mavic footage until they receive their drones.

i think they are more than 40 mavic review out there, i have a friend that get her mavic yesterday from local retailer that already have stock to ship. soo dji send a lot of review copy to every youtuber or drone website

Theres lots of junk videos on youtube. Ive never see so many clickbait videos before in my other interests on youtube. Are there that many wankers in the drone world?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl