How hard to change she'll on p3p ?

Reaction score
Just want to get some feed back as to how hard it is to do a shell replacement on my p3.

I've got a shell crack on one of the arms and have looked at the videos on you tube and it seems straight forward enough, but just want to get some thoughts from you guys on here before I start.

If it is a difficult job then I will send it away and get it replaced for the £100 or so people are asking to do it .

Cheers

Here's how it's done if you want to judge the difficulty level:

Reactions: Slow Polk
Nothing IS difficult. Its simply people MAKING it difficult. Put some faith in your self, take your time, and have pride in the result! Take pictures along the way if needed to remember how stuff goes. The hardest part is getting past the first part... Faith in your self!

Reactions: Oso
I will probably do a custom paint job on the new shell at the same time, something nice and stealthy looking i fancy !!!!!

Yes if you take your time and have faith in yourself you'll be fine. I transfered my P2V+ into a P2V shell one time and even though some dremeling was required it worked surprisingly easily. And I dyed it all bright yellow too. Watch the videos first.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl