How far can vision fly with minimum antenna modification ?

Re: How far can vision fly with minimum antenna modification

Can you show us a pic of the antenna setup? How did you get fpv to work to 1800m?

I don't think it is possibl
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Can you show us a pic of the antenna setup? How did you get fpv to work to 1800m?

I was wondering the same thing. The foil might help for the control link; but I don't see how it improves the FPV...

ciguli said:
I don't think it is possibl
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

I was wondering the same thing. The foil might help for the control link; but I don't see how it improves the FPV...

Getting fpv of 1800 meters is a totally lucky thing. I never achieve that distance before and after. Maybe it is the luck and right angle that makes it happen. On its way back, the fpv is much shorter, down to 800 meters. But that's not the point. The point is, the simple foil makes vision fly 2800 meters far, which never happened before. I usually do blind flying pushing until it loses control signal and trigger the RTH.

I'd still like to see a pic of this configuration. How hard is that to provide ? Please. Thanks.

Amazing result Yali :shock:
Looks great !
Can you tell us more about this mod ?
Is it a guesstimate design about the dimensions ?
Thanks !

Was just sipping a can of ice tea when reading the post !
Looks the right size ;)
You've just to cut top and bottom and unroll in a "parabolic" way.
Would you be clever, you can keep just what is needed of the top and bottom to drill a hole and pull over the antenna.
No soldering :)
And so, Yes We Can :lol:

I think that would work , But is there a difference with the size of the parabolic addition?
philarvropagan said:
Was just sipping a can of ice tea when reading the post !
Looks the right size ;)
You've just to cut top and bottom and unroll in a "parabolic" way.
Would you be clever, you can keep just what is needed of the top and bottom to drill a hole and pull over the antenna.
No soldering :)
And so, Yes We Can :lol:

I got my first cheap GoodLuck Gimbal replaced all the way from HK and it just arrived. It took more than a month to get replacement.
Here is its test flight video:

http://youtu.be/KYOwwv2qb3k

you can compare it with the one without gimbal, they fly the same route:

http://youtu.be/CBwTWfBimTU

This is B.S he as a Vision+, and he s lying evidence in the video you see the battery % on the range extender

Geert said:
isopro said:
This is B.S he as a Vision+, and he s lying evidence in the video you see the battery % on the range extender

:| :?:

Look his youtube Video, the range extender icon as battery %, only the Vision+ re700 extender as this function. He just did the video using a Vision+ in FPV mode and then claim it is a stuck vision, witch is a obvious lie, he probably also add other mods like txpower increase on the Drone, etc...

isopro said:
Geert said:
isopro said:

:| :?:

Look his youtube Video, the range extender icon as battery %, only the Vision+ re700 extender as this function. He just did the video using a Vision+ in FPV mode and then claim it is a stuck vision, witch is a obvious lie, he probably also add other mods like txpower increase on the Drone, etc...

I have both re500 and the re700 wifi ext .. my iPhone and ipad min show wifi battery % for both .. I have a p2v with the p2v+ tx and wifi ext ..I think is was in app not physically part of re700 ..

just my .02

The Phantom 2 vision+Re500 is not suposed to show extender battery %, i add 2 of em and they never did...Ask anyone who add a PV2 non-plus and using a re500, they don't get extender battery %

isopro said:
isopro is a big lier, he didn't eat breakfast today ! he lied about his breakfast ! :)

He thinks he is smart, which is the biggest stupid thing about himself. He is accusing someone of lying about something the "lier" never mentioned about, what a dumbaass !

Yali did your P2V (non plus) come with the RE700?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl